Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place Makeup

4.1

on 9/13/2017 10:24:00 PM

I can't live without this foundation!!!

on 9/1/2017 12:57:00 PM

I have combination more on the dry side, textured skin. I was really excited about this product because on youtube it was hyped up a bit by beauty gurus but one thing I noticed is that a lot of these beauty gurus already have good skin, so the foundation looks amazing. For me it accentuated ALL imperfections. Texture, dry patches and basically looked very very cakey and dry. My skin definitely looks better without it. It kind of made my skin look worse. I'm sure it's a great product for those that don't have too many skin bumps, dry patches and are more on the oily side. But if you have dry patches, texture - I wouldn't suggest buying it. And it sucks 'cause I wasted 45 bucks..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My holy grail foundation! The best for coverage and for combination/oily skin!

Personally, I don't think this feels heavy at all.
Good coverage bur sinks into my pores if I don't wear a primer.

Get with the program EL! This needs a freaking pump!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great coverage. It's expensive but it's the only foundation that won't break me out. My skin is pretty oily and break out easily.

Short Review about the Foundation (About 3min) with all the information that you need, no shit chat, no talking about cats and dogs... just facts and the foundation enjoy! :)

on 6/30/2017 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Have been using this for years and love it. Tried numerous other foundations but they did not stand up to the power of Double Wear. Makes my skin look great - everyone compliments this foundation on me. I use shade "Ivory Beige" which I would normally think was too light for me but because its a neutral tone it is perfect. I noticed that all reviewers here from 16 - 60 love it. Highly recommend!! :):)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Best foundation i have ever tried. The only con is the fact that it doesn't come with pump.

on 6/18/2017 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this foundation for years now. I will always recommend this as my holy grail. I have normal to oily skin with a breakout here and there. It has amazing coverage that is buildable. It stays in place and as long as you use a good mattifying primer to prevent it from getting oily. I can't say enough good things about this foundation and the price is worth what you get.

on 6/2/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Good colors....I like using a foundation brush with this...I think this colors are good and match well....It stays on food for me...I have normal skin...