Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place Makeup

4.1

12/2012 REFORMULATION

Personally, I don't think this feels heavy at all.
Good coverage bur sinks into my pores if I don't wear a primer.

Get with the program EL! This needs a freaking pump!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great coverage. It's expensive but it's the only foundation that won't break me out. My skin is pretty oily and break out easily.

Short Review about the Foundation (About 3min) with all the information that you need, no shit chat, no talking about cats and dogs... just facts and the foundation enjoy! :)

on 6/30/2017 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Have been using this for years and love it. Tried numerous other foundations but they did not stand up to the power of Double Wear. Makes my skin look great - everyone compliments this foundation on me. I use shade "Ivory Beige" which I would normally think was too light for me but because its a neutral tone it is perfect. I noticed that all reviewers here from 16 - 60 love it. Highly recommend!! :):)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Best foundation i have ever tried. The only con is the fact that it doesn't come with pump.

on 6/18/2017 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this foundation for years now. I will always recommend this as my holy grail. I have normal to oily skin with a breakout here and there. It has amazing coverage that is buildable. It stays in place and as long as you use a good mattifying primer to prevent it from getting oily. I can't say enough good things about this foundation and the price is worth what you get.

on 6/2/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Good colors....I like using a foundation brush with this...I think this colors are good and match well....It stays on food for me...I have normal skin...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Color selection amazing coverage amazing yes i we'll recommend needs new application funtion

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this foundation! I apply only one layer with a moistened beauty blender and it looks great! I prefer higher coverage with my foundations because I have dark marks and sometimes redness, and I'd say one layer of this gives good medium coverage and it's easily build-able if you need a bit more. I've never broken out from this foundation which is a big thing I always look for since I'm a very busy full-time college student who also works and I often come home so exhausted that I forget to take my makeup off until the following morning (AWFUL I know). With that said I have to add THIS STUFF LASTS!! It really is "stay-in-place" as the label says because it's not going anywhere!! I spend all day running errands, going to class, etc. and I'm always sweating like crazy but this foundation can handle it all!

I have to add something that's super important, however, and that's about how this isn't very moisturizing. I have dry skin and typically would run away from a foundation better built for oily skin types however I recently started moisturizing with vegetable glycerin (HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE WITH DRY SKIN, it's natural, it's cheap, only has one ingredient, and the tiniest dot keeps your face soft and buttery for ages. Also, definitely an awesome addition to your night routine) so this is no longer an issue for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought shade 4N1 for summer. I already use tanning bed so it is only a bit darker than my skin but it blends perfectly. It is little cakey for my taste when I apply it but since I am extremly oily it become dewy and it is amazing. Looks very natural on me. I use small amount and I see it will last forever. I notice main diffrence between cheap and expensive foundation- cheap ones I bought every month since I use bigger amount so with pricey foundation I save money. I can't imagine someone with dry skin using double wear. I think it is perfect for oily and very oily skin. I wear it now for 8 hours and my skin looks amazing. I am not oily which is miracle, I have natural dewy perfect skin. Only complain is bottle without pump. It is such shame.