Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

4.3

on 9/16/2018 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this foundation for over 3 years now. It is perfect for my super oily skin that is acne prone. It stays on for 12+hours. I don't get shiny, but I do get smile lines unfortunately. I tried everything but I always get them. I wear shade 3w1 tawny. I have a medium skintone. Really recommend this one. I only buy it in sale.

on 8/22/2018 4:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I would consider this an expensive foundation because of the price point but it is so worth it. The coverage is incredible and a little goes a long way, because before I used this I was using a light-med foundation, but this is extremely full coverage!!
I find the consistency to be slightly too thick for me so I usually mix some other stuff with a small amount and it covers my whole face + more. The longevity of this is also amazing, once I wore this for a whole day from morning and went out to party at night till 4am, and this foundation firmly remained on my face. I also live in a country that is humid all year round and so far this foundation has held up to the heat and humidity!
I will repurchase this for sure because although it is pricey, it’s worth every cent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG foundation. I’m about to finish my third bottle and will definitely be getting my fourth. I have very oily-skin with lots of scarring and redness. Many foundations have broke me out or gets eaten away by my oils. However, this doesn’t do that at all. It has a strong lasting power and a beautiful matte to satin finish (depends on the application). For a full coverage look, I like to use a dense brush. And for a more light, everyday look, I use my fingers. I’ve tried it with a damp sponge and it looks very nice too! Blends nicely with all different applications. If you’re looking to try a new foundation, this is worth it :)

The only downsides are the price (about 60$ CAD) and the packaging (it can get messy if you’re not careful).

on 2/17/2018 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best high end long wear foundation ever! Love the coverage.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal-combo skin that has some mild discolouration. I prefer full coverage foundations because I think my skin lacks radiance, and I love the look full coverage gives me. I also have an issue with makeup not lasting throughout the day. This looks as good as when you first applied it after a long day. It has that matte, quick dry quality to it that makes it stick - but you can still blend it comfortably while applying. I would say the finish is natural satin-matte. I use a beauty blender and don't use too much product. I'm NC25-30 2W2 Rattan is a perfect match, have also used 3N1 Beige Ivory and 3W1 Tawny as well and they were an ok match.

on 7/9/2017 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this foundation. It's my all time favorite, and my go to foundation if I want my makeup to look flawless and last all day. My skin is quite dry, but this foundation does not cling to the dry patches nor does it make my skin look patchy. This foundation last all day, and does not get oily. The foundation sets well, and feels like skin. Not sticky at all, but not drying either. Even though this foundation is "double wear" it looks pretty natural on my skin. I like the packaging, but i would prefer if it had a pump. But it's not a problem, once you get used to it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Best foundation i have ever tried. The only con is the fact that it doesn't come with pump.

on 4/23/2017 5:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

best foundation ever.

on 4/3/2017 11:41:00 PM

~Things i love about product
Love this foundation its smooth!
Has full coverage.
Blends great with beauty blender and or foundation brush.
Love the bottle.
Money well spent

I tried many foundations and this is by far my favorite. I have to to say if you have oily skin this is not the foundation for you my sister has oily skin and she pats her face and the makeup came off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this foundation!! It is great for oily skin and even though I have acne prone skin, it has never broken me out. I have used it since 2014. It starts to look kinda worn off or melted in like 8-9 hours, but it's not bad in terms of staying power

It is a thicker consistency and should be used with a brush or sponge, as the fingers would look less natural