Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 19-24
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Makeup

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methicone, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Good buildable coverage. Definitely great for covering acne or blemishes. Very heavy on the skin though and a bit expensive.

on 1/9/2019 8:58:00 PM

Holy grail foundation! I love the consistency/coverage and shade range! I am very pale, so shell works well for me. Also does not melt and lasts a full day of wearing!

on 8/11/2018 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE Estee Lauder makeup and it's foundations is definitely my HG.
I use this product on a daily basis and it'S Non-transfer all day wear!!
I have used for years, I tried many different things but always come back to this makeup!

on 1/31/2018 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my all time favorite foundations. It covers everything and stays on all day. The only problems I have with it is that it can get a bit cakey if you put on a little bit too much, and the packaging is annoying, as it's really difficult to get the foundation out without spilling.
I have slightly oily skin, and it works wonders for me, so I'd definitely recommend it for my fellow oily skin people!

on 12/8/2017 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation is very full coverage, great for a night out but not for everyday wear. It oxidizes a lot, so if you were to wear it throughout the day I would recommend going 1 or 2 shades lighter. I used it daily for a while and it definitely didn't do my skin any favours.

on 11/14/2017 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The coverage is pretty nice. It will look good on those who have to cover up acne.
If you have a dry skin, it will make it even more dry by the end of the day.
After 9-10 hours you will see it will start to clump around the eye area.

4 out 5 because of it makes the dry skin even more dry.

on 11/6/2017 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this foundation! A little goes a very long way. My skin looks absolutely flawless after. It also wears so well. I have gone to festivals mid summer when the temperatures are in the high 90s and been outside for hours, looked in the mirror, and been shocked by how good my skin still looks. It’s amazing. It can feel a little tacky at times, but setting it with a foundation is all it needs. It’s such a great foundation. You can wear it light or layer it. Dries semi matte. I love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal-combo skin that has some mild discolouration. I prefer full coverage foundations because I think my skin lacks radiance, and I love the look full coverage gives me. I also have an issue with makeup not lasting throughout the day. This looks as good as when you first applied it after a long day. It has that matte, quick dry quality to it that makes it stick - but you can still blend it comfortably while applying. I would say the finish is natural satin-matte. I use a beauty blender and don't use too much product. I'm NC25-30 2W2 Rattan is a perfect match, have also used 3N1 Beige Ivory and 3W1 Tawny as well and they were an ok match.

on 4/3/2017 11:41:00 PM

~Things i love about product
Love this foundation its smooth!
Has full coverage.
Blends great with beauty blender and or foundation brush.
Love the bottle.
Money well spent

I tried many foundations and this is by far my favorite. I have to to say if you have oily skin this is not the foundation for you my sister has oily skin and she pats her face and the makeup came off.

on 2/28/2017 12:26:00 PM

the best foundation all time. amazing coverage, no mask feeling and naturally look:) i would recommend to everyone!