Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

1 review

on 12/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried every foundation on the market and have recently got sample of this foundation. I have been using on my combination oily/dry skin for a month now and absolutely can not say enough good thins about it. It does what it's name says, stays in place. Nice matte finish, great selections of color choices and a little goes a long way! My skin looks better and my pores are smaller since using this foundation. All other foundations settled into my huge pores making them appear larger, not Double Wear! This will be the only foundation I will buy from now on. Love it!