Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Other
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

on 10/30/2017 8:32:00 PM

I wish there were more color ranges for darker warm toned people. Rich caramel is way too orange and rich ginger is too light.

The formula for this foundation is my all time favorite. I have oily/acne-prone/sensitive skin and I wore this for a long hole day and it made my skin look incredible. I love the coverage and how flawless it makes my skin look. However, I am not a fan of the packaging and wish it already came with a pump. I am also not a fan of the palette ice but since it is my favorite foundation it is worth it to me.

I decided to buy this high-end product thinking that it was going to be of good quality and safe for sensitive skin. I was wrong. This product broke me out so badly. :-( I'm gonna switch back to MAC for now until I discover my holy grail foundation.

on 6/12/2017 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation!! This is one of my HG all time favorite foundations! I always come back to this one after experimenting with other foundations.

Pros:
Oil free
Long wearing
Sweat proof (it stayed on after an intense work out)
Mattifying
Full coverage

Cons:
Can look a bit cakey

on 5/30/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love my double wear. I have been wearing it for years. Nothing compares to the coverage and finish. I am a nurse & it lasts throughout long hospital shifts. Love it!

on 5/4/2017 4:58:00 PM

For the days where I need extra coverage, Estée Lauder DW is definitely my HG foundation! I don't know why it took me so long to try this even after so many rave reviews about it. I find one coat is all I need otherwise I'd look too cakey. It is amazing in my skin and doesn't break me out. Overall great stuff :-)

on 3/28/2017 9:03:00 AM

The best Iv ever had. Really covers all redness but not too heavy. Stays all day. Not oily.

I have tried a lot of foundations and this is the best one I've tried so far. I have oily skin and this is the only foundation that stays on all day. I do need to retouch after 8 hours or so. Still the best though

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best product for oily skin
Lasts all day especially if i use it with a good base product.
Smooth aplication but beware because it dries really fast.
Best colour shades ever
You shoud try it if you suffer from oily skin

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I reviewed this a few years ago and stopped using it since as the need for full coverage did not arise. Recently i have been battling post pregnancy acne and blackheads eek. I have had cauterize treatments done to remove this deep rooted blackheads which in turn leaves black spots, i look dreadful i was so depressed. My derm recommended this foundation and since i had already tried it i was pretty keen. The SA was very helpful and showed me how to apply it perfectly with a brush and sponge to blend out. OMG amazing!!!!!! you cant see traces of the black spots! it lasts all day and barely any transfer. I cant express how this has improved my mood im happy because my face looks presentable. The price is very high but i dont mind paying for such a phenomenal product. I had to use the DW concealer on the dark marks and its a tad too dark i wish they had more colours..i put a little foundation over concealer and bam perfect face hehe. The concealer is amazing as well does not rub off or look cakey. The trick to this foundation is a very light had and work quickly!