Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Other
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

on 2/22/2018 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just watch another demo of this foundation, so I pulled it out of the box and retried it with Tarte primer. I do not like this!! this is the cakey, settles is pores and wrinkles and dries to a weird finish that looks dry, powdery and more cakey. I have tried this multiple times with numerous primers and numerous application techniques and the results are always the same. Very unflattering to mature skin. Reminds me of house paint. I had to take it off and start over, which is time consuming. This time I put it in the trash so I will not be tempted to try to make this work. 5 times is enough

on 12/20/2017 7:10:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. Amazing!! It doesn’t oxidize on me, doesn’t cake, and lasts forever!!! The ONLY thing I hate is that it doesn’t have a pump. It’s messy, and I feel like I waste a lot of product.

on 12/16/2017 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Always avoided the foundation because it didn't cater to my skin tone. I recently realized they have expanded their line and went for a bottle.

I have had such bad luck with foundations lately. Nothing has been sticking past 2 hours. I only wore tinted moisturizer.

This works. I don't even have to set my foundation and it stays all day. Not the most beautiful finish from the get go but it melts into my skin within an hour and it looks great.

on 10/30/2017 8:32:00 PM

I wish there were more color ranges for darker warm toned people. Rich caramel is way too orange and rich ginger is too light.

The formula for this foundation is my all time favorite. I have oily/acne-prone/sensitive skin and I wore this for a long hole day and it made my skin look incredible. I love the coverage and how flawless it makes my skin look. However, I am not a fan of the packaging and wish it already came with a pump. I am also not a fan of the palette ice but since it is my favorite foundation it is worth it to me.

I decided to buy this high-end product thinking that it was going to be of good quality and safe for sensitive skin. I was wrong. This product broke me out so badly. :-( I'm gonna switch back to MAC for now until I discover my holy grail foundation.

on 6/12/2017 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation!! This is one of my HG all time favorite foundations! I always come back to this one after experimenting with other foundations.

Pros:
Oil free
Long wearing
Sweat proof (it stayed on after an intense work out)
Mattifying
Full coverage

Cons:
Can look a bit cakey

on 5/30/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love my double wear. I have been wearing it for years. Nothing compares to the coverage and finish. I am a nurse & it lasts throughout long hospital shifts. Love it!

on 5/4/2017 4:58:00 PM

For the days where I need extra coverage, Estée Lauder DW is definitely my HG foundation! I don't know why it took me so long to try this even after so many rave reviews about it. I find one coat is all I need otherwise I'd look too cakey. It is amazing in my skin and doesn't break me out. Overall great stuff :-)

on 3/28/2017 9:03:00 AM

The best Iv ever had. Really covers all redness but not too heavy. Stays all day. Not oily.