Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 19-24
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Makeup

4.3

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methicone, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

on 11/28/2017 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THIS foundation is by far the greatest foundation I have ever used. I have combination skin and nothing holds up with it like this does. The color selection is great and the price is affordable.

The formula for this foundation is my all time favorite. I have oily/acne-prone/sensitive skin and I wore this for a long hole day and it made my skin look incredible. I love the coverage and how flawless it makes my skin look. However, I am not a fan of the packaging and wish it already came with a pump. I am also not a fan of the palette ice but since it is my favorite foundation it is worth it to me.

on 5/20/2016 9:13:00 AM

I have been using this foundation on and off again since high school. My skin used to be very dry, but is now combination skin. When it was dry, it looked absolutely perfect and the foundation really lasted! but now that I am older and my skin has a tendency to be oily now and again, the foundation becomes patchy only after a few hours and looks like it is cracking on my face. Don't get me wrong, when I first put it on it looks LOVELY! it looks flawless for 1-2 hours, but after that...nope. I wasn't a big fan of how quickly I have to blend it in either- and how if I ever tried to retouch, it would look ridiculous. So I have very mixed feelings on this one. Has perfect coverage and comes in a nice package, but really doesn't have much staying power.

Love this product. It gives absolutely full coverage with a tiny bit of product. It doesn't exacerbate any pores and fine lines. It gives a semi matte finish, kind of velvety. Although it gives full coverage it still looks so natural and not cakey at all. And the main pro is that it lasts FOREVER! An annoying thing is that it doesn't come with a pump..

I would give it full 5 stars except that this is definitely makes you break out afterwards if you don't wash your face extremely carefully. Even if you double cleanse your face there will probably be a bit left which will make you break out the next day. I only use this for special occasions and night outs or when I want my foundation to last for a long time. Nevertheless, the flawless look it gives me is worth the risk. Probably wouldn't recommend this for people with sensitive skin.

I tried this foundation out when it was Recommended by a man at sephora (Steven Reynoso) its eh...ok its medium coverage and DEFINATLY covers all my redness it looks FLAWLESS when first applied but its obvious that you are wearing makeup....4 hours after i apply the foundation on my foreheads flakes off (i have a dry forehead with some pimples) so i am not going to buy this again :(

on 10/26/2013 5:50:00 PM

I'd like to start off by saying I'm 21, and have the oiliest skin ever known to man! Nothing I ever used would stay on, even Revlon Colourstay was shiny within 2 hours and by 5-6 hours was patching and slipping off. I bought Double Wear after reading lots of reviews, since it was so pricey I didn't want to buy it and then regret it! I bought the colour Shell which is perfect for my milk coloured skin... I can never find anything pale enough for me but Shell is perfect. Once the stuff is on, it will not move. I work in a fast paced retail environment, but double wear stands up to all oil and sweat! The coverage is heavy without feeling heavy or caked, it stayed exactly where I put it and thank The Lord did not oxydise on me! Overall a wonderful product which I will definitely re purchase. I winced a bit paying £28.50 but I totally understand the price now! Fantastic product and I'm so happy I've finally found my soulmate of foundations!

on 3/18/2013 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is sooo amazing. I was debating whether to get MAC Studio Fix Fluid or Estee Lauder Double Wear. I'm so glad I decided to get this foundation. It's not as 'heavy' as people say it is, definitely not as heavy as MAC. I recommend if you have dry skin to put moisturizer on before because it does enhance dry spots. Otherwise, It's amazing! :)