Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Makeup

Filtered by age: 19-24
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Makeup

4.1

Short Review about the Foundation (About 3min) with all the information that you need.

on 9/16/2018 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this foundation for over 3 years now. It is perfect for my super oily skin that is acne prone. It stays on for 12+hours. I don't get shiny, but I do get smile lines unfortunately. I tried everything but I always get them. I wear shade 3w1 tawny. I have a medium skintone. Really recommend this one. I only buy it in sale.

Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup definitely lives up to the hype. It is a full coverage foundation with a matte finish which lasts all day on the skin - even through heat, humidity and sweat. This is what I put on when I know I am having a long day and will be wearing makeup for around 12 hours. I like the look of this best when applied with a damp sponge, it maintains its full coverage look whilst not being heavy and looks more radiant than when applied with a brush. This makes my skin look perfect - but still look like my own skin. It doesn't ever look cakey or heavy. It doesn't cling to dry areas or textured areas. This product is amazing, and I highly recommend it. The only downside is that you need to buy the pump separately - and it is quite expensive at $10AUD. Happily you only need to buy one pump and can put it into new bottles of foundation but it is very pricey for a pump! The foundation itself is quite well-priced at $58AUD. It's not as expensive as other equivalent products such as Nars for example. This product is so good - everyone needs this!

on 9/8/2018 11:09:00 AM

HG FOUNDATION!! It definitely needs a pump and the shade range needs to expand, but I love this so much, it's the best foundation I've ever tried. Get it, it's worth the hype!

on 8/22/2018 4:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I would consider this an expensive foundation because of the price point but it is so worth it. The coverage is incredible and a little goes a long way, because before I used this I was using a light-med foundation, but this is extremely full coverage!!
I find the consistency to be slightly too thick for me so I usually mix some other stuff with a small amount and it covers my whole face + more. The longevity of this is also amazing, once I wore this for a whole day from morning and went out to party at night till 4am, and this foundation firmly remained on my face. I also live in a country that is humid all year round and so far this foundation has held up to the heat and humidity!
I will repurchase this for sure because although it is pricey, it’s worth every cent.

on 8/11/2018 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE Estee Lauder makeup and it's foundations is definitely my HG.
I use this product on a daily basis and it'S Non-transfer all day wear!!
I have used for years, I tried many different things but always come back to this makeup!

on 8/11/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Full coverage, matte, lasts ALL day. It's perfect. Flashback is awful with this foundation though, that's the only negative.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG foundation. I’m about to finish my third bottle and will definitely be getting my fourth. I have very oily-skin with lots of scarring and redness. Many foundations have broke me out or gets eaten away by my oils. However, this doesn’t do that at all. It has a strong lasting power and a beautiful matte to satin finish (depends on the application). For a full coverage look, I like to use a dense brush. And for a more light, everyday look, I use my fingers. I’ve tried it with a damp sponge and it looks very nice too! Blends nicely with all different applications. If you’re looking to try a new foundation, this is worth it :)

The only downsides are the price (about 60$ CAD) and the packaging (it can get messy if you’re not careful).

on 4/8/2018 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best foundations I have ever come across. I have used this foundation for years now, I wear the shade 4W1 Honey Bronze. This foundation claims to be 24 hour wear, it is definitely the most long wearing foundation I have used by far. They provide a good variety of undertones. I believe there are 50 shades (UK) might be more elsewhere. Provides a semi - matte finish and it’s medium to full coverage. I have dry to normal skin so I don’t go for matte foundations this one is a nice in between. If your skin is more of the dry side and you’re thinking about purchasing but you’re worried too, don’t be. As long as you prep your skin really well underneath, it’ll work well. I typically like to use Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base & MAC strobe cream with this. I sometimes mix the strobe cream into the foundation. Only down side is... It’s a glass bottle so if you drop it on hard flooring, it’ll likely smash and for the price point (£33.50) that’s steep. Doesn’t come with a pump but you can purchase one on counter for £5.00

on 4/4/2018 3:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Great foundation — longest lasting foundation I tried. However, after 12 hours I need to reapply. Very easy application using a beautyblender or a brush. Needs a (sheer) setting powder to set.