Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Filtered by age: 19-24
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG foundation. I’m about to finish my third bottle and will definitely be getting my fourth. I have very oily-skin with lots of scarring and redness. Many foundations have broke me out or gets eaten away by my oils. However, this doesn’t do that at all. It has a strong lasting power and a beautiful matte to satin finish (depends on the application). For a full coverage look, I like to use a dense brush. And for a more light, everyday look, I use my fingers. I’ve tried it with a damp sponge and it looks very nice too! Blends nicely with all different applications. If you’re looking to try a new foundation, this is worth it :)

The only downsides are the price (about 60$ CAD) and the packaging (it can get messy if you’re not careful).

on 4/8/2018 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best foundations I have ever come across. I have used this foundation for years now, I wear the shade 4W1 Honey Bronze. This foundation claims to be 24 hour wear, it is definitely the most long wearing foundation I have used by far. They provide a good variety of undertones. I believe there are 50 shades (UK) might be more elsewhere. Provides a semi - matte finish and it’s medium to full coverage. I have dry to normal skin so I don’t go for matte foundations this one is a nice in between. If your skin is more of the dry side and you’re thinking about purchasing but you’re worried too, don’t be. As long as you prep your skin really well underneath, it’ll work well. I typically like to use Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base & MAC strobe cream with this. I sometimes mix the strobe cream into the foundation. Only down side is... It’s a glass bottle so if you drop it on hard flooring, it’ll likely smash and for the price point (£33.50) that’s steep. Doesn’t come with a pump but you can purchase one on counter for £5.00

on 4/4/2018 3:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Great foundation — longest lasting foundation I tried. However, after 12 hours I need to reapply. Very easy application using a beautyblender or a brush. Needs a (sheer) setting powder to set.

This is my GO-TO foundation - every time I find myself trying different foundations to find something better, I come back to this one because there is nothing better. In a foundation, I like medium to full coverage, non transferable, does not go into fine lines, and swear proof. This foundation covers all the requirements! I went to Cali last year and I have a sweating problem on my nose which ruins my foundation most of the time. The sweat did initially break through from the foundation and I had dots of foundation missing but once I was indoors, the foundation just settled back into place again!!!! I been using this for so many years and will continue doing so.

on 2/17/2018 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best high end long wear foundation ever! Love the coverage.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Estée Lauder is the 4th foundation I have tried! I have struggled so much in finding a foundation that fits my oily skin! I wanted something that made me look matte but not like a doll and I finally found that with Estée Lauder double wear!

I did love the matte finish I got from urban decay all night however there colours were just not right for my skin hence me looking for a new foundation after 3 attempts my 4th attempt was finally successful with Estée Lauder, I wear the foundation all day at work in a warm office and come home to make up that has not budged! Great for my oily skin, yes I do need to add a little powder toward the end of the day but this is miles better than any other foundation I have tried!

on 11/28/2017 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THIS foundation is by far the greatest foundation I have ever used. I have combination skin and nothing holds up with it like this does. The color selection is great and the price is affordable.

on 11/6/2017 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this foundation! A little goes a very long way. My skin looks absolutely flawless after. It also wears so well. I have gone to festivals mid summer when the temperatures are in the high 90s and been outside for hours, looked in the mirror, and been shocked by how good my skin still looks. It’s amazing. It can feel a little tacky at times, but setting it with a foundation is all it needs. It’s such a great foundation. You can wear it light or layer it. Dries semi matte. I love it.

FIRST, let me say I have extremely sensitive skin. Meaning anything cheap, or small can cause the littlest thing to go wrong with my skin. I've had foundations that turned my skin red, into rashes, into acne outbreaks, basically you name it. This is the FIRST one that I can honestly say didn't. What you see is what you get, other reviews say it oxidizes, but for me it did not. The shades I apply is the shade that's on hours later. I never find myself touching up this foundation. It's build able which I like. If you wanna go light with you can, or if you want that heavier make up look that's possible as well with this estee foundation. It stays on lock down. I have dry skin, so I hydrate with their moisturizer before applying. My mom, is however oily not dry and it works for her as well. Yes, it's a bit pricey but a bottle lasts me three months and that's wearing it just about everyday. I work at Hooters and it with stands all the heat, running around, and looking glamours that my job requires. No questions asked it's my everyday GO TO foundation!

on 10/24/2017 7:30:00 AM

Best foundation ever! I have tried plenty of foundations throughout the years and keep going back to this one. This does not oxidise or start to fall apart on your face throughout the day, it last very long however if applied heavy-handedly it can look very thick and fake on the face so I will advise to apply where you need the most coverage and blend it outwards, that helps it look more natural.