Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Filtered by age: 36-43
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

on 2/2/2018 5:17:00 AM

Double wear is the most amazing coverage, I struggled with a good color match. The new 3.15 Fawn is an exact match for my light / medium olive skin. I couldn’t be happier unless they start making in the nude water fresh.

on 1/19/2018 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am not a full coverage type of person in general but I purchased this for travelling to humid destinations.
I have been wearing this for over 12 months and it's been tried and tested in Vietnam. This foundation really holds up in the humidity & stays in place all day. I wear it to the gym as well.
A little goes a long way and if you have combination or dry skin, you must moisturise well beforehand.
The color selection is quite good as well, with a choice of pink/neutral/yellow undertones available. Not having a pump on this foundation make it a bit messy. I don't use a lot when I wear this, so I scoop a little out with a spatula, but if you are pouring it out, you need to be careful.

I just wished this product was made by a cruelty free company. Once I finish this up, I will not be repurchasing as it is not cruelty free. Other than that, it is a very good long-wearing foundation.

For the price of this stuff I wasn't impressed at all..Color was too light for me (i tried the 2C3 and am fair skinned) but that was more of my problem..dissapointed

on 1/4/2018 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hell No! This looks like a mask, no matter how one applies it (i tried many ways!) it ages my normal to dehydrated skin terribly...just terrible! It is so matte and drying. Accentuates all the stuff one would like to blur. It also feels heavy, my skin looks 100% better without it on. I would not recommend. I got matched to "bone" i am an nc15, colour was close, just a hair yellow.

on 12/20/2017 7:10:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. Amazing!! It doesn’t oxidize on me, doesn’t cake, and lasts forever!!! The ONLY thing I hate is that it doesn’t have a pump. It’s messy, and I feel like I waste a lot of product.

on 12/12/2017 11:04:00 PM

No good sale service, sample testing is bad if there's ain't enough good lightings in the room. I went through sample testing in a drugstore on my face, made a glimpse at my face and trusted the sale girl has made the right pick for me for the best shade, but when I tried it at home it's more pale and drape in shade/colour! It's too low in colour/shade when comparing to the colour shown inside the small bottle! There is no seal on the box and bottle, I've tried LA GIRL, NYX and other tools and brushes and their packagings all has seals! My nose's skin is rather dry and it sweats over night, in after 6 to 7 hours one third of the foundation has came off on the nose. I hope they has 3ml shade tester sizes that comes in cheap sealed plastic bags that's very small so buyers can take home to test on their face, I don't have a problem to paid for 3ml sized samples of different shades.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My holy grail foundation! The best for coverage and for combination/oily skin!

Personally, I don't think this feels heavy at all.
Good coverage bur sinks into my pores if I don't wear a primer.

Get with the program EL! This needs a freaking pump!!

on 6/12/2017 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation!! This is one of my HG all time favorite foundations! I always come back to this one after experimenting with other foundations.

Pros:
Oil free
Long wearing
Sweat proof (it stayed on after an intense work out)
Mattifying
Full coverage

Cons:
Can look a bit cakey

on 6/4/2017 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This foundation is a beast! To be able to handle my super oily skin like boss without budging is a feat! I do get some oil breakthrough after 2 hours but it's nothing that a blotting sheet can't fix. I wear this during my 12 hour night shifts and it lasts the whole 12 and beyond. Removing it is a job, if I don't have a jar of Ponds or a cleansing oil available to take this off, I'll have to work to take it off. The best long wearing full coverage foundation I've tried!