Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Filtered by age: 25-29
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Personnellement je suis folle de ce fond de teint il est très très magnifique il est permis les top fond de teint, il couvre bien avec une longue tenue il convient ma peau mixte j'ai beaucoup aimer sa texture son odeur.. même si il est cher mais vraiment il mérite et pour le packaging j'ai aimer aussi il est très simple

on 9/27/2018 3:43:00 AM

After 2 days of application, I had lots of pimples on my face. I think I am allergic to this product. I advise you to do a test on a small part of ​​your face before using it. Do not hesitate to ask for a sample.

on 8/31/2018 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you have oily skin and live in a humid country this foundation is for you. But for it to have a flawless look you have to makesure you really prep your skin before application, that is, masks, serums, moisturisers and hydrating primers etc.. This foundation does have a tendency to look cakey, best application item is a beauty blender and just press it in your skin till you feel like it has become part of your skin. Also, if you have acne prone skin then this may cause breakouts as this foundation just clings to your skin, so do save this foundation for special occasions.If i have an important event, then this is the foundation i grab...

on 8/25/2018 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love this foundation and wore it regularly in my early to mid twenties, I stopped wearing for it a while as it was beginning to break me out as heavy foundations often do on my skin. I went back to it a year or two later, my skin had aged slightly with some lines around eyes and smile lines, it really accentuated these lines on my face and I immediately had to take it off.
Its a great foundation in that it could withstand a bomb and not budge its also full coverage and smooth on application but doesnt work on my skin anymore.

on 8/24/2018 4:40:00 AM

This foundation just does not work for me. I have oily, blemish prone skin and heard so many great things about this foundation. I had it applied by a makeup artist as part of my wedding makeup trial, it didn’t last for more than a few hours before it became dark and patchy with oily areas. It was used with a decent NARS primer and finishing powder along with a MAC setting spray. It just isn’t good for very oily skin. I looked like I’d bathed in fake tan and baby oil!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only foundation I have ever repurchased. I have owned three of these, never in my proper shade. The cool shades are too pink, the warm tones are way too orange and the neutral tones are also too pink.

On one hand, the coverage is beautiful, I have terrible acne and it helps cover it very nicely. I wear this and often feel a lot more confident. I also feel like it doesn't emphasize pores, but it's quite easy to make it look cakey. I prefer using a brush to apply it and then going over that with a sponge just to give me the most coverage.

On the other hand, this is horrible at controlling my oils. I have very oily skin and I live in an extremely hot and humid climate where sweating ensues within seconds of stepping outside of my car. This foundation actually makes me look sweaty within minutes after putting it on in an air-conditioned room. It also rubs off on everything and anything. RIP to all my white shirts' collars because they're now the colour of my foundation. It creases horribly in my smile line area but I barely have smile lines? I just do not like this foundation on myself. I kept buying it because it did the trick. I now have found better options and do not thing I will ever repurchase it,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Honestly never found a better foundation than this one. I've repurchased this product SO many times. It literally stays on all day, has a high coverage and doesn't transfer onto clothes. Really good color range as well. At the end of the day your makeup looks even better then when you first apply it in the morning. I have sensitive skin but this foundation NEVER breaks me out. It dries up very fast, so you have to apply it quickly.

on 7/28/2018 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The best liquid foundation on this planet!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Estee Lauder and this foundations is definitely my HG.
Conceals all imperfections as the texture is pretty thick. Lasts not hours but DAYS.
I use this product on a daily basis, Sigma F80 brush really helps to blend foundation evenly. However, have to work quickly as product dries up very fast and might leave streaks if not blended quickly.
Pricey but worth every penny!!!

on 5/17/2018 5:04:00 PM

pros:
med to full coverage
matte and do not need to set with powder (i have oily combo skin this keeps me matte all day)
long lasting
great color selection, (nc20-25, 2w1 dawn in this foundation)

cons:
broke me out and very skin congesting
can look dry and cakey if put too much on or if you dont moisturize well enough
smells a bit odd
no pump

Id suggest the nars radiant longwear foundation, its much lighter on the skin and does the same thing except this lasts longer and is a lot more matte. But since i got cycstic acne from this id never use this again

on 5/10/2018 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had to try this foundation because it is so famous. The foundation it self has AMAZING coverage. However, it comes across a little cakey after a while because it is so thick and kind of heavy. I personally prefer a lighter and more natural looking foundation, but it does what it promises - high coverage.