Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Butylene Glycol (slip/water-binding agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Polysilicone-11 (film-forming agent), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone (silicone polymer), Hyaluronic Acid (skin-repairing ingredient), Resveratrol (antioxidant), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient), Quercetin (antioxidant), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Phospholipids (skin-repairing ingredient), Ubiquinone, Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Sea Whip Extract, Bisabolol, Beta Glucan (anti-irritants), Phytic Acid (chelating agent), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizer), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent)

on 5/16/2017 9:49:00 AM

This is a great product! Doesn't make me oily or break me out. Very light and absorbs instantly without feeling sticky.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought some samples and started to applying it for twice a week

At first two weeks i did not notice anything, but on 3rd week i felt my skin more even , soft and acne free , it sure reduced my acne scars !! The only con is that the size of the full product is small for the price

Anyway you can take samples to try and here is $10 off https://goo.gl/qfTpOR

on 10/18/2014 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes from this product Infact all of paula's choice products but it broke me into cystic acne. I've tried all her cleansers cheap packaging cheap products some were very drying like skin balancing n hydralight whereas others broke me out. I tried all toners and exfoliants from her line but totally disappointed though I love her approach on skincare but her products were total trash. Tried all her serums some where too heavy and even this particular ultra light serum was way heavy for me as it contains LOADS of silicone broke me out like crazy. Her superlight n ultra sheer sunscreens dried my skin out while the hydralight made me the oiliest and caused clogged pores. I am from india where Paulas choice not available online I had to pay thrice the amount for her products (shipping charges etc). Shame on u Paula for such awful products. What a waste of time energy money and most of all my skin. Everyone out there pls refrain from buying her products.

on 9/15/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Paula's choice as a company seems to divide people; I for one find the reviews on the website of other product lines sanctimonious and self-righteous, and hardly unbiased considering that the site shamelessly promotes its own cosmetic range. Also, some of the 'scientific' information can sometimes be a little 'off'. However, i have to eat some humble pie here: this is a great serum. Although the product is marketed towards combination/oily skin, I think that this would be suitable for all skin types as it is not drying. For the price this product is amazing value, it is packed with great ingredients. Indeed, if this were made by a so-called premium line, you could pay in excess of £70. I have oily yet sensitive skin and this product has caused no irritation or breakouts. In addition, as I sometimes have stubble, this serum absorbs straight away and doesn't clump into the beard area. Furthermore, I use some prescription topicals and this, along with some of the other items in the Paula's choice range, is easy to incorporate with these.

on 9/9/2013 4:56:00 PM

Another excellent product from Paula!This is the light serum for oily skins. But as serums are treatments not moisturisers , this is suitable for anyone.It's not a liquid which I expected but a very thin lotion texture. Sinks right in and is absorbed instantly.Excellent for day wear under sunscreen and make up if wearing it .Full of antioxidants and other skin beneficial ingredients, such as niacinimide and vitamin c. No perfumes alcohol or added dyes, which is must for me. I hate fragranced skincare,it serves no purpose to the skin whatsoever.Most of her other serums are heavier but this is what it says,ultra light.You wont know it's there but you will reap the benefits.So glad I tried this as at 56 my skin isn't oily,but I love it and will continue to purchase.Most highly recommended!

I love this Resist Ultra Light serum. It is very lightweight and water based, and feels like nothing on the skin. Wonderful for the warmer weather! It contains some great ingredients like niacinamide and vitamin c and has really given my skin a nice even tone. I might like a tad more moisture since I am "mature", so I contacted PC and the SA rec'd the Resist Skin Brightening Treatment. I do already use the Resist Super Antioxidant serum around my eyes, but it's too heavy for all over my face. Hoping the SB one is right in the middle, weight and moisture-wise. They all have wonderful antioxidants, but according to the SA, the Super one has the most vit c, and the Brightening one has the most niacinamide, but they both contain them. Price is quite reasonable when comparing to drugstore and dept store, taking into account the frequent discounts and free shipping, excellent customer service and no animal testing.