Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Not tested on animals

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Butylene Glycol (slip/water-binding agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Polysilicone-11 (film-forming agent), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone (silicone polymer), Hyaluronic Acid (skin-repairing ingredient), Resveratrol (antioxidant), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient), Quercetin (antioxidant), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Phospholipids (skin-repairing ingredient), Ubiquinone, Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Sea Whip Extract, Bisabolol, Beta Glucan (anti-irritants), Phytic Acid (chelating agent), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizer), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I use this everyday, I apply over my Vitamin C E Ferulic serum once its dry. This stuff is very light and absorbs quickly and easily leaving no trace on the skin which makes it great for layering products. After this I apply my spf Moisturiser. It is expensive for the amount you get, I try to buy when on offer. My skin has massively improved over a few months but that's with use of several products to target my problem areas. I see this as more of a preventative measure of skin care and I will continue to repurchase.

on 8/27/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have repurchased this item 4 times. My skin loves it. It's wonderful at night (I never wake up to any major eruptions with this) and it's great for hydration under makeup (my skin doesn't do well with traditional moisturizer under makeup during the day, and I've tried everything). It doesn't compete with primer, or foundation when I skip primers... It kind of acts as a primer and moisturizer when skipping steps in the AM and hydrates well solo at night.

It really fades dark spots well, and fairly quickly (hyperpigmentation). It evens out skin tone, and gets rid of dry, scaly patches that makeup tend to point out and stick to (I have oily, yet combination with surface dehydration, acne prone skin--I know! Lucky me...).

It's expensive, but it's frequently on 20% off sale with free shipping and I find each tube lasts me a few months. For the price, I'd appreciate sturdier packaging with a pump. But overall, I always come back to this when I stray, and my skin always thanks me for it! This is really good stuff! Her other serums are just too heavy for me. This one is good for acne, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines and can be used as an eye cream (whole face). HG!