Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

4.8

Not tested on animals

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Butylene Glycol (slip/water-binding agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Polysilicone-11 (film-forming agent), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone (silicone polymer), Hyaluronic Acid (skin-repairing ingredient), Resveratrol (antioxidant), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient), Quercetin (antioxidant), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Phospholipids (skin-repairing ingredient), Ubiquinone, Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Sea Whip Extract, Bisabolol, Beta Glucan (anti-irritants), Phytic Acid (chelating agent), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizer), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent)

on 7/29/2014 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really liked the sample I got of this product. I have very oily skin, but this soaked in and left my face velvety smooth. After 2 weeks of daily use I really think my pores seem smaller, not sure if that's even something this is meant to do, but in all my skin seems calmer, plumper, and has a healthy glow. I LOVE the feeling this leaves, and I have no problems with my oily skin reacting bady from it, even in the summer. Just applying it feels luxurious to me.

on 6/15/2014 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Good serum although not a miracle and I'm not sure whether it really improved my skin since I used it at the same time as BHA, Clear Skin Hydrator and the Skin Balancing Serum (all PC products). Still, it did not break me out or cause any other problems and I've used up a whole tube of it and have ordered another one. Rather expensive but hopefully the ingredients are beneficial in the long term. I like the fact that PC does not test on animals.

on 12/10/2013 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Background on me I have severly oily skin with dry patches from using retin a at night. I have waisted so much money on paula's choice products that really didn't work for me (my bad, I should have ordered samples instead of the full size) but it was all worth it because of this little gem. MY SKIN LOVES THIS STUFF! I'm not kidding - I look forward to putting this on every day! I guess I use it as my moisturizer. I put it on after my Rx antibiotic gel, but before that this was the first thing I put on my face. I am a little red when I first put it on but it goes away. It doesn't sting or irritate my face in any way, it's quite the opposite. It feels very soothing and hydrating. The consistensy is between a gel and a lotion.. on the runny side but its not a liquid. I let it sink in for at least 10 minutes before putting on anything else although I don't really think I have to because it absorbs completely after I massage it on even if I use a lot, and I'm pretty liberal with it. It makes my skin SO SOFT and hydrated. Sometimes I'll go straight into primer then foundation because I don't need any more moisture. I used to be an oil slick by the time I got in the car to go to work but ever since I started using this my oil has been under control. I still have to use at least one mattifying product, whether it's primer, lotion, or powder, but the results are 10 times better than what it used to be. Some days I don't even have to blot at all. I used to blot 5 or 6 times a day. I've gone through 1 1/2 tubes of this now and I think it only took 2 or 3 monthswiring it 5 to 6 times a week. I just bought two backups because they we're 20% off. Bottom line is I can't be without this. Order a sample if you want to try it, I think it's only $1

on 7/2/2013 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

the texture is nice, the anti-oxidants are also nice, light beautiful texture.

I have to say I do not see much of a change in my skin, however, I will keep using this, There maybe some long-term benefit

on 3/3/2013 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is about as close to "holy grail" as I have come to. I have tried 2 other antioxidant formulas from this brand, and I just never liked the textures--too greasy feeling, or tacky. And I just couldn't see any improvement in my skin. I was happy to see this new product come out; the reviews have been consistently good on the company site (no, Paula Begoun does NOT only publish good reviews, there are plenty of complaints, too). I ordered it, it came, I've used it a few days and I am very happy with the product. It is like a gel-serum, not sticky at all. There is no detectable finish, except that my skin feels very soft and smooth. I have had no reactions, no breakouts, some of my active blemishes seem to be healing faster than they usually do. That is perhaps more subjective a feeling. At any rate, I think she finally got it right on this one, depending on one's preferences in the feel of a product and expectations. Skincare is not a one-size-fits-all prospect. This is in the higher price range for this brand, but considering that a similar product in another more "elite" brand would probably cost at least $60 to begin with--and most likely would not be as well-formulated or have ineffective packaging which would ruin a nice product--this is actually a pretty good bargain. It works for me: my skin feels and looks "happy" and healthy. This is a keeper.