Maybelline Color Whisper in Cherry on Top

4.5

This is such an amazing colour!! Very pigmented and goes on smoothly. Lasts for a while and leaves a nice stain after :)

I like the dark Fusha lipsticks but never liked the hot bubble gum pink on me. When they started showing this look last summer I got so hooked I decided to try this. I ended up getting intimidated and put it away. I just took this out in the last week. I'm tried of the reds and darks and wanted to try something lite. I wore grey today and swiped this across my lips adding NYX's buttergloss in Eclair. I really like it. It's creamy bit dry for me so I added a little balm underneath. Another reviewer said no one over 35 should wear this. Well I'm a young 53 and I actually got several compliments at the mall today when I ran over to the Saphora to pick up something I needed. The girls thought I had a higher end lippy on and were surprised at what I told them. For the price and if your curious it's not a bad take a chance on color rather than the higher ended colors. Try maybe tapping it on with your fingers for a lighter application. For the record I'm an NW25 with brown hair and highlights. I really liked my results!

I like using Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in #50 Cherry On Top . I like how its a pinkish red and I love how it feels on lips . It go on nice and smooth and I love the color . Ive had it for almost 2 years I hardly use it but it was worth buying :)

I bought the Color whisper in pin up peach and was looking at all the different lipsticks out there wondering which hot summer shade I wanted. TOUGHY! I wanted some punch but not a whole lot of payoff [I personally would look like a clown] I remembered how much I LOVED my other color whisper so decided to look into more colors! I picked up Cherry on top because it was fun, flirty and summery! & at only $7.65 what a bargain! I immediately put it on in the car and my gosh I fell in love! If i would not have been in a hurry I would have went back in and gotten all the colors! Creamy texture and buildable coverage. Not to mention I ate supper with it on and afterwards my lips were stained a shade of pink that looked like flush lips. It is actually still on there after 8 hours! I didn't even apply it again to touch it up! I cannot rave enough about color whispers, especially this shade! TRY IT!

I love this lipstick! I bought it at the weekend and i am in love with it! It is so pigmented and hydrating, it is easy to apply and very creamy in texture. It is a bright fuchsia color and quite matte. It is not scented but i would buy this again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I really this product. It has GREAT color payoff. The first day I wore it, I got three compliments in only four hours. It's beautiful and long lasting.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This color is beautiful! I bought it yesterday and I am in love! Even though it doesn't stay on, you have to keep applying it, but it isn't dry like other lipsticks, it feels like a chapstick; which I love! I can't wait to get more colors!!

I bought this color along with One Size Fits Pearl on a buy one get one 1/2 off sale. I love the packaging, but Ive been "ehhh" on the colors. This color is almost a hot pink color on me and a tad on the bright side. A couple of blots and it looks much better, but without being able to blot I think it would look silly on anyone over 25. Its definitely a nice spring/summer pop of color on the days you are wanting to look fun and flirty. Its not bad, but it wouldn't be a repurchase for me based on the color.

This is the first color whisper i got and i love it!
You would think it's a red color since the name is "cherry on top" but when i swatched it, it was a pink kind of like magenta color
I was looking for a color close to the revlon lip stain "smitten eprise"
This color is pretty close
I am really happy with it, It is really smooth and the color is buildable
It can look very natural on lips but also very bright pink!
The only thing i don't like about this color is that i have to keep reapplying it every 1-2 hours, it usually fades.
I guess im just used to the lipstains and not having to reapply.
But, when it fades it leaves your lips a natural pinkish.
Overall, i love this color and i don't mind having to reapply it
It's perfect for a bright pink lip or a natural day look.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was one of the first color whisper's I bought. I wanted to try a red, but nothing that was too bold and over whelming. I love that this is buildable and I can wear it lightly or go for the bold look if that's what I choose. I also love that this isn't a drying lip color. I wanted to get more into lipsticks and get away from lip glosses and such and this is the perfect way because it's somewhat glossy, but doesn't look like I'm a tween who has no clue what she's doing.

Popular Lipsticks