Bobbi Brown Long-Wearing Cream Eyeshadow in Velvet Plum

3.7

on 7/22/2016 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gorgeous color for eyes! It is a bronze/plum color that makes eyes pop! Bobbi Brown's Long Wearing Cream shadows are amazing under eye shadows, as a base. Extends the wear, and they work so well with other shadow. Definitely good for layering! This is great for a smokey eye for going out, or for evening wear.

on 4/4/2016 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful cream shadow. I have it in the stick for. It's a lovely deep purple shade. I use this on it's own but it's great to use as a base for a smoky eye. It really makes my green eyes pop.

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/4/2016 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Had to throw away the product I purchased online because Bobbi Brown Turkey sent me a six-years old product which had already expired three years ago (checked the barcode online after receiving a rancid-smelling lipstick with the same purchase). I tried to return or change it with a fresh one, but they refused to take responsibility. I just got rid of it. this was my last purchase from Bobbi Brown.

on 9/3/2015 12:25:00 AM

One of my favorites! It is such a beautiful shade, not too purple or brown. I have layered it over Cement and Sandy Gold as well as on its own, and it always looks perfect! A cream eyeshadow brush is invaluable for a nice application. I am almost 60,but the little bit of shimmer is not a detraction at all.

on 1/14/2015 3:36:00 AM

This is my first long wear cream shadow from BB. I like it. Most importantly, it wears better than powder shwdows on my oily eyelids. I can wear this without primer, but with primer it lasts longer. The colour is lovely, but sheerer than I expected so be aware of that. It suits my green eyes very well. It's plummy with golden shimmer. I'd buy more of these but not right away as they are very expensive.

on 3/21/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, the color is nice. BUT, after i have used several shades of long-wearing cream eyeshadows from BB - this one us really the the worst. The product does not lie flat, it hard to mix with other colors. And most importantly, keeps very short time. I get used that the shadows of thes series held at my eyelids about 8 hours. But not this eyeshades, they are gone in 2-3hours. So, i will be still buying eyeshades fromBB,but not Velvet Plum

on 3/3/2013 2:28:00 AM

Fabulous formula in a fabulous color. Lasts as long as it claims to, and is flattering on friends I've lent it to of all complexions. Thankfully, I'm nowhere close to finishing it up (though I use it a few times a week and got it almost a year ago), but once I do, I'd happily buy another pot. I think it's reasonably priced for the quality.