ghd Eclipse

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
ghd Eclipse
Eclipse

on 2/10/2015 10:28:00 AM

This styler creates GORGEOUS curls and waves. It's also very aesthetically pleasing and looks very professional! It never fails to tame frizzy hair or to ad volume to finer thinner hair. I don't use the styler on myself as i have very short hair and i am a stylist... Im going off of what clients tell me! People with hair that doesn't hold a style always holds with this! If you're on the market for a new styler and have the budget to buy this styler DO IT it's amazing, it heats up so so fast and really is the best that money can buy! If you're really looking for a cheaper alternative the chi digital flat iron is good it's what I used prior to this, again though.. It's not the ghd and it's not as good as the ghd. The technology aspect: the ghd heats up to 365 degrees Fahrenheit which doesn't damage the hair( it really doesn't) it also make the hair SO shiny and smooth and its the perfect temperature to style any hair type! It also heats up ultra fast and stays cool on the outside For the duration of your styling. Because of the 3 heat sensors in each plate the styler remains at a constant 365 degrees and really gives you an unbeatable even style. I hope my review helped!!!

on 12/6/2013 6:29:00 AM

Hair type: Thick (EVEN thicker than my asian friends' hair (Chinese and Indian) and Coarse + coloured. I got this because I wanted a styler who could straighten fast and make waves; Oh, my! I found my match! I brushed my hair and grabbed a section, took a comb and straightened in one time, this truly worked wonders! My stylist doesn't have the Eclipse, but only the Gold Series V and she USED the Max Styler on my hair, it's not even a subject to comparision: The Eclipse is THE styler! My hair is super sleek, soft, shiny and healthy-looking! 100% reccomended! I know it costs a lot, but this is an investment that you will love! 100% honest!

Popular Hair Styling Tools