Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Collection-Pinking of You

2.7

on 10/27/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

No pigment, all glitter

Horrible. Junk. Zero pigmentation. Cute package. Do NOT waste your money on this. Sorry. Not sorry.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found this Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Palette in 528 Pinking of You over the Independence Day holiday. It was @ a WalMart by the hotel I was staying in that had a huge Hard Candy selection! My local WalMart hasn't stocked Hard Candy in at least a year. Anyway, I grabbed this palette b/c I love pink eyeshadows. They usually highlight my green/hazel eyes well. This palette has quality shadows. There are peach, apricot, burgundy, taupe, white, & pink tones included. I barely tap my E.L.F.Smudge Brush into the burgundy for a blast of crease & outer-v color. It's remarkably blendable for a dark tone. Many dark shadows don't blend well for me, so this was a pleasant surprise. The lighter colors are all well pigmented & blend nicely. I adore the pink & black lace packaging! It was sealed & I appreciate that. Hard Candy could have given two dual ended sponge applicators inside or one of those & a brush considering the space inside. It seems odd to only have one applicator for 10 shadows. None of the shadows have kicked up much dust upon dipping my brush in them. The mirror is small but useful. For $6, Hard Candy did a great job! I'll be looking for more of these Top Ten Palettes @ the WalMarts in surrounding areas.

The palette is okay. There really isn't any pigment to these eyeshadows, but they are blendable and I like using thim for sort of shimmery looks. I probably would buy again because I don't really do a lot of colors on my lids, but I like the pretty shine. But If you want pigment, do not buy this.

on 3/25/2016 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Everyone hates these eyeshadows but I love them because I added water and then applied them. The water created a nice foil effect with high pigmentation. I love a nice foil effect because I love the shimmery look. I would skip if you don't like shimmer. This should come with the instructions to add water and then apply. I will purchase again. I love pinks like this because they suit my ghost like appearance.

on 12/10/2015 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I wish this palette was nice. Unfortunately, there is n o color payoff, which renders it useless because that is the whole point of eye shadow. Cute packaging, that's all though.

on 11/20/2015 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was hands down the WORST palette I have ever tried. The colors all look pretty much the same, there is a ton of fallout and too much glitter/frost. I have had $1 palettes with better quality than this one. The only thing that gets a good score from me is the packaging. At a $6 price tag, I think that that is really all you are paying for for the quality of the product. The palette is a bit hard to open, but personally I like that because I'm not going to make glitter/shadow fly everywhere if I drop it.

It's cheap and you can tell. The shades are mostly glitter and frost and don't adhere to most bases that I've used. They are also very sheer, so you're basically just rubbing straight up glitter on your eyelid, which isn't a very pretty look. A lot of the shades end up looking exactly the same on top of all that. Plus, I hate the packaging. I can't open this thing to save my life because of the stupid latch, and the bouncy, lacey front part is already starting to pull from the plastic. The only redeeming factor of this is the price, but since the product is so bad, it's not even worth trying in my opinion.

on 11/5/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice Palate :)
Its a neutral color eyeshadow palate with a little bit more pinky tone
the color itself is good for everyday look
the color might not be as intense as wet n wild eyeshadows, but i find it better for the makeup beginner, cuz its hard to mess up
There is no Matte shade in this palate, all the eyeshadows are pretty shimmery

on 5/17/2014 9:42:00 PM

Not so pigmented as I expected . Very shimmery didn't really like the results through out the day :(