Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this off Amazon (it is authentic) for USD$30 after wasting $17 on a cheapo Chinese fake 252. I couldn't get any color off the Chinese 1 & it stung my eyes to add insult to injury, & pan were broken. This coastal scents arrived in top top shape it is so pigmented & the colors are vibrant & beautiful (& won't sting ur eyes). I'm so happy w my purchase. 252 I mean the possibilities are endless I thought my 88s were big pimpin'!!! FUN palette! Don't get cheap Chinese ! Lesson learned!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The palette is about the size and thickness of a trade size paperback novel. The shades are about the size of a dime, and you have basically the rainbow in a palette. I like the pigmentation of all the colors. I think the size of each pan is perfect, gives you enough to work with but not too much that it feels overwhelming. It's great for people still trying to find their way in the playland of eyeshadow. I'll be honest, had it not been on sale for $20, I pry would never had tried this as I naturally have an inversion to large palettes. I don't like them thicker than a Naked palette. But this has won me over with its durability of the case and how many colors they can get into the size of the palette. The case is a medium plastic with ribbons to pull up the different levels of palettes. Also what I like is that if I become addicted to one of the colors, I can find the name of it on their website and buy a single of that shadow color. So even if I don't buy this one again, although I will be, I can get those exact shades I enjoy the most.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Pros: I received this palette for $16 and I am in love!!!! The ranges of color offered in this palette will keep you excited to experiment! My favorite part of the palette are the warm earth tone shades (reds, yellows, browns, oranges, subtle blues and greens.) They blend extremely well and they match up nicely with the satin eyeshadows. I create so many different looks almost everyday I wear makeup. Trust me ladies you will never run out of ideas or to the store for last minute eyeshadow colors. The colors that are chalky I usually mix them with other colors to create more gradient shades. The sizes of the eyeshadow don't bother me since it takes like forever to use up just one.

Cons: The case is quite bulky and I do not like how plain it looks. The third palette didnt have enough purple shades. It felt like someone just ran out of ideas and placed more brown and chalky shades.

Coastal Scents, ya'll NEED to open up a store!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

There is just so much you can do with this palette. I love the choices of different finishes and colors. I also really like how this is very portable and small, love the different "pages" as well. For the price Im honestly SHOCKED at the quality of these shadows, as long as you use a primer they go on perfectly and last all day. I always get complements when I use these shadows, I always recommend this to my friends that are just starting out or that want to try something different.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Honestly, what's not to love about these shadows? 252 eyeshadows should be enough to last you a lifetime! These are so pigmented, just beautiful. Every single color of the rainbow, color wheel, color spectrum is in this palette! I think everyone should at least try this out, because you can do any eye look you'd ever want. For around $20, this is absolutely worth the money. These are buttery, creamy, blend out so nicely! I recommend! Two massive thumbs up!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an amazing palette with an array of colors they are all amazingly pigmented no primer or base is needed for these shadows very easy to blend...this palette is great for anyone just starting out in makeup or a mua.. The eyeshadows themselves are about the size of a dime but you do not need to pack on the color bc they are sooo pigmented..so the colors will last a long time i have had mine for over two yrs and i havent hit pan on any color... I nor anyone i have used it on has had any kind of allergic reaction to the shadows... The only downside is there is some fallout with certain colors but you can fix that with either shadow sheilds or a tap of your brush before applying your eyeshadow...i highly recommend this palette to everyone

this palette gives you the ability to change your look up every day, you will find every color you need in here. the shimmery and satin colors are more pigmented than the matte but thats expected. great color payoff, but it is flakey. similar to wet n wild shadows & for the price, you cannot beat it! great for beginners and professionals

I wanted to to practice colors and eyeshadows because all of my eyeshadow looks are very neutral and I didn't want to buy eyeshadow and waste it all by just practicing. There are a lot of pigmented shades, and of course there are some that have very little color payoff. The good thing is that if there is a color you want with weak color payoff, there are so many other colors that are similar that you are bound to find one that gives you the color you want. Primer is a must and a base is very useful if you want very vibrant colors. Some shades are very soft and buttery, and some are very chalky. It really differs with each color. The packaging is not the best, and the shipping cost was so much! But it was worth it because I ended up having no cracked shadows. All in all, this is a very good palette, and it had everything you need for professionals, beginners, and just to practice with. The size of each shade is about the size of a dime, and although it is small, you will not hit pan for a while, and even if you do, there is most likely going to be a shade in the palette very similar to it. I would totally buy again, but I really don't think I would have to with 252 shades! Haha

BEST PALETTE EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Great color selection, easy packaging to take everywhere you go for a trip and stuff. I take it to a sleepover and everyone loves it. Colors are great and very pigments. So many colors its like heaven:) definitely would get again, but I don't think all the colors will run out any time soon.

I LOVE THIS PALETTE!! Colors are very pigmented. The price is great. The pans are a little small. Great overall product!