OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
OPI cant find my czechbook OPI Cant find my czechbookOPI  Cant find my czechbook

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

One of my first OPIs. I got it in a mini set, and I've always intended on upgrading to a full. Why I haven't yet, beats me. The formula is perfect, only needing two coats. The color is a gorgeous turquoise. It lasts up to a week on me. I could go on.

Every time I've worn this, I've been complimented on my nails. There is just something elegant and grown up about it despite it being a blue polish. I feel classier wearing it, as silly as it sounds. Thankfully, it's made it into the permanent line so I highly recommend grabbing it. It was upgraded for a reason, trust me.

This creme polish is gorgeous! Reminds me of the Robin egg candies or the San Jose sharks color. Looks fabulous against my neutral skintone of NC 25 and I sealed it with seche vite dry fast top coat without any shrinkage problems :) Yay for opi polishes

on 8/21/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got so many compliments on this polish! It's a slightly dusty teal, not quite dull, but not particularly vibrant either, and with a cream finish. Like the other polishes from this collection, I found it streaky, but could do with two coats.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Subdued aqua blue with a grey undertone. Those 2 member photos above got it right, the duller ones - its not as bright as the official swatches.The formula is thin and pools at the cuticles. Slightly sheer, and needs 2 - 3 coats as it pulls away in patches. Stains nails without a base coat. Long lasting, around 4- 5 days, resists chipping. The muted grey undertone looks dull and depressing on my very fair skin - maybe it looks better on darker skin?

on 7/5/2013 3:27:00 PM

OPI's Can't Find My Czechbook is a gorgeous turquoise creme. Way more blue than green though. Opaque in 2 coats but I did find the application to be a little bit streaky with this one, surprising for OPI. On the nail it turned out to be much brighter and less dusty than how it appears in the bottle. So perfect for spring and summer, but I'd definitely wear this color year-round. Love it & I'd buy it again.

on 6/14/2013 7:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a beautiful, unique, robin's-egg blue creme polish. I found it to apply streak free, and was opaque in two coats, like most OPI polishes. I do think $9 a bottle is expensive, but it applies very smoothly, dries quickly, and stays chip-free on me for 5 or 6 days. I have also found that OPI polishes stay good for a long time; they don't thicken up as quickly as other polishes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's a very pretty blue color and all, it's just a tad sheer.
When I buy a frickin' 8 dollar nail polish, I expect it to be opaque.
After two coats, It's okay, but whatever.
The texture isn't as creamy as I'd like.

on 5/31/2013 12:47:00 AM

Great color, a fun creamy shade of blue. Looks great on fingers and toes and really wears well!

This colour is gorgeous! the formula is really good and only takes 2 coats to reach full opacity. Another hit from the O.P.I Euro Centrale collection!

on 5/19/2013 4:55:00 PM

Goes on beautifully; almost a one-coater, but two coats is plenty. It's a medium green-blue (looks more blue than green). Looks great with gold flake polish (I put OPI's "Man With the Golden Gun" 18K gold flake).

Popular Polishes