4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is sadly DC. It was my perf nice nude. Thankfully it’s easily duped. Wnw needs an image overhaul & a new fun spokeswoman! cruelty-free.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

I've purchased more nude lipsticks and lipglosses than I care to admit in trying to find the perfect MLBB. WNW's Fergie Daily, colorwise, is pretty much perfect and is my favorite of the bunch. For reference, I am a cool-toned PPP, about an NW20. The formula is not as lush and luxe as I'd like for it to be; it's a bit dry, hence the four-lippie rating. (If only it could only have the plushness of Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Volupte. Oh, to dream.) But it's nothing a little lip gloss on top can't remedy. My two favorites are MAC's Viva Glam V and NYX's Tiramisu Butter Gloss.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

5 years ago

Meh. It's too light on me to be an MLBB shade. And it's pretty dry on my lips. I like the WNW Bare It All a lot better. "Bare It All" was all I was hoping for with Fergoe Daily.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I bought this because I read that it is a dupe for MAC Honeylove. I don't own Honeylove but heard it is a perfect nude color that compliments fair skin well. all other nudes I've tried have been too orange, or brown looking on my very fair complexion. but this color is perfect! my favorite nude color yet. the formula is also very creamy and didn't dry my lips. love everything about it for the price.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Other, Medium

5 years ago

This is the nudest lip color I've ever attempted. I was leery becauce online swatches often looked patchy or highlighted dry, chapped lips. To my surprise, it applied with little chalkiness and managed to look fairly smooth after I spread it around a bit with my finger. I'm on the fence whether I can pull this off with my light, yellow undertoned with lots of redness complexion so I haven't worn it long enough to testify to the wear time. Some light lip colors gunk up on the inner lip line so I need to wear this on a day when I can check a mirror periodically. I think this color would benefit from a lip liner so the edges are more defined, too. For what it's worth, the consistency seems drier and less creamy than the next shade in this range called Bebot love.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

6 years ago

Saw this in the Wet 'n' Wild Fergie display, and since I really like the Fergie eye shadow primer, I thought I'd give one of the lipsticks a try. Once I got the tube outside, it was much lighter than it appeared in the store. It drained all the color from my lips and made me (NC20-25) look positively ill. I'm glad it's worked for other people, but it was a complete fail for me. The packaging was somewhat annoying in that you can't retract the lipstick down very far, but that wouldn't be a deal-breaker if the color had been more flattering.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

I love this color, It's the perfect nude and it isn't very drying. I also have macs Blankety and they are pretty similar, but fergie daily is less creamy and has less pink undertone. The only reason I took off a Lippy is because it kind of sinks into the lines. But for 2.87 I'm okay with that! Ill problably pick up another one next time I go to Walgreens.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

6 years ago

Hi! I'm Asian with NC20 yellow-toned olive skin, and here are my pros/cons (I did not like this lipstick) My biggest complaint is the coloring (washes you out and is not flattering) Pro: -Good price -Goes on smooth (you dont need to rub it on) Cons: -The silver paint on the packaging rubs off in purse/pocket within a couple days -This makes me look dead...washes me out completely and is not flattering at all. It's got a gray undertone, ive noticed, and is so light that it washes me out, even though my skin is light. -Accentuates wrinkles in lips/fine lines/dryness (im only 22 for goodness sakes) but it sinks right into dry spots and is not moisturizing or creamy at all -i really dont understand the good reviews, it really does wash out yellow-toned skin and makes you look like a zombie. -For a more flattering nude, try Milani's Teddy Bare or Sephora's Ingeuous (both KYLIE JENNER toned nudes, if you know what i mean)

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

6 years ago

Wow! I was shocked at how perfect nude-beige this color is! I own Pink Suga and Bare It All and thought I thought this was just a repeat color of one of those two. Nope. It is perfectly in between! Lighter and less brown than Bare It All and darker and less peachy than Pink Suga (I don't know why there is pink in the name of that lipstick!) If you like nude colors, this is the one to add to your collection! I have fair skin and this one does not look too brown on me (sometimes Bare It All comes across too brown!) and doesn't wash me out - a great everyday beige. Still pretty lousy packaging, but who cares if the color is so gorgeous? It's basically just add balm, swipe it on, and you're done. Add blush, eyeshadow, as desired. I line this with Willow lipliner from WnW and my lips look so full and sexy!

About reviewer (360 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

6 years ago

Great, great product! Love the Fergie Centerstage Lipsticks. The formula is so creamy and opaque and the colors so on trend. And the price! My Gawd. What a bargain! I dare say that I reach for these more often than my MAC lippies. Go get some!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55