DermOrganic Daily Hydrating Conditioner

DermOrganic Daily Hydrating Conditioner

4.3

Ingredients: Aqua/Eau/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol B5, Rice Amino Acids, Methyl Gluceth-20, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, PCA, Glycereth-2 Cocoate & Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this because I needed a vegan & cruelty-free conditioner and this was on sale at Marshall's. This is not a good conditioner for dry or frizzy, curly hair. I could use loads of this stuff in my hair and it still never felt fully moisturized. I could see this being a good conditioner for straight, fine hair, though. But unless you find it on sale, I still wouldn't say it was worth it for the price. It doesn't do anything that a much cheaper conditioner couldn't do!

on 9/9/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was fortunate to come across the small bottle of this at Ulta on sale so I thought I would give it a try. I have very long hair that usually requires double conditioner but this stuff is amazing. Half of what I would normally use is all it takes and my hair is soft, detangled and smells fantastic. Also doesn't seem to weigh my hair down at all. A+
Note* My hair is color treated but I don't use heat products or alot of product in general so my only issue is some dryness.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I wish I loved this conditioner but I don't and it's because of the scent! Otherwise this is an amazing conditioner --- it's basically free of everything bad like silicones, sulfates, parabens, etc. It's freakin vegan/cruelty/gluten free AND pH balanced! The price point is also not too bad considering it's so natural (based on the reviews I've read on the innanetz, apparently you can buy this for $20 at TJMaxx. My lazy butt just ordered it from Amazon for $25 because of Prime). It also gives pretty good slip and moisturization considering that it's vegan but alas, I hate the scent.

I bought this to use as a co-wash so I use a ton of conditioner for each hair washing and the scent just completely overwhelmed me. The scent lasted in my hair until my next co-wash and it just frustrated me to no end that I could always smell it anytime I flipped, tossed or used a heat tool on my hair. To me, it smells like Nature Gate's Chamomile Shampoo/Conditioner, which I did not like. Kind of like a weird, sweet, warm plant-like smell. My friends took a whiff of this stuff and described it as something a low-end salon would use as their salon conditioner, ie. Super Cuts. Not dissing Super Cuts or low-end salons, but I thought it was so odd that they would think that (but just putting mentioning this in case you know what the heck they're talking about and can give you an idea of what this stuff smells like). So just FYI, if you're super picky about the scent of your conditioner, be sure you do a sniff test before you purchase this because it is otherwise a great conditioner!

on 4/8/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great conditioner with no harsh junk in it. It's color safe and natural. It has real argan oil in it and smells nice. It smooths the hair and makes it very soft. I feel like this actually cleans and moisturizes my hair without leaving any buildup.

My hair feels light and airy and feels soft at the same time with no extra frizz or bulky feeling. I can even go without using serums after. This is on the pricey side but I do feel it is worth the cost for what you get out of it.

Works well in my current hair care routine. I like the fact that I can find it on sale at Ross/Michaels/TJ Max and it does not have silicones. Overall wonderful product. I would recommend to anyone.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Oily hair girl who was looking for a conditioner that didn't make my hair super greasy or build up. This conditioner is by far my favourite purchase. When you wash it out of your hair, it feels like heaven. Best feeling ever. The smell is meh. It doesn't smell bad but it has this generic smell to it. It started to grow on me though. Its a very light conditioner, so if your looking for more conditioning then maybe try the masque. I liked it because it didn't create any build up in my hair, it washes out easily and my hair looks healthy. I'm not too picky with conditioners because I feel like most of them give me the same result.. However, the reason I keep coming back to this one is mainly because its free from harsh ingredients and actually works.

Not to mention... yes its kinda pricey maybe ranging from 15-20 in Canada, but its a huge bottle that will last you forever because you don't even need that much. I've had mine for 3 months and I'm not even close to half yet. Never had a problem with the packaging. I like that you can see how much product you have left, yet its dark enough from any light effecting the ingredients. Thank you DermOrganic !!

on 1/2/2014 12:41:00 AM

I've usually got four or five (or 15) conditioners in rotation at one time, but since I've been using Dermorganic Daily Conditioner, I've pretty much ignored all other options. I love everything about this--the texture, smell, price, and results. It rinses really easily and doesn't weigh my normal/fine hair down at all. Since using this, the Conditioning Shampoo, Leave-in treatment, and Volume Foam, my hair is shinier, bouncier, and healthier than before. If I had to reduce my haircare stash to just one line, this would be it!

on 12/7/2013 8:27:00 AM

I fear that this is causing me to have quite bad dandruff. I use Aveda shampoo and have done for two years, added this conditioner to my routine and I suddenly am having quite bad dandruff. Just used Aveda shampoo yesterday and my dandruff isn't as bad today. Will be testing without for the next few weeks then will update my review!

on 8/28/2013 1:57:00 AM

After going gluten free a couple years back I found my favorite shampoo and condition had gluten in it! Since I was getting awful scalp itching I sought to replace it. I found this brand and it was the best move ever! My hair went from kinda straight to curly after I turned 40. This conditioner gets all the knots out of my fine tangled curls. Though my scalp itching wasn't totally solved by this switch, it is lessened.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

by far my favorite conditioner so far, and I've tried out a lot of different conditioners.. washes out clean and very moisturizing.