StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hexapeptide-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Limonene

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product was expensive but did work fairly well. I don't know the exact retinol percentage but I can say that it was strong enough that I couldn't wear It every night on my face. I did best 2 days on, 1-2 days off, otherwise I would peel and look pretty bad and turn red. I will buy again. Retinol does a great job at exfoliating the face and bringing new surface to the skin which get a lot of the junk out.

I tried a sample i was given from Sephora last night. I woke up with extremely swollen/puffy eyes, i can barely open my eyes. I'm assuming i had an allergic reaction. I threw it away :(