StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

3.7

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hexapeptide-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Limonene

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It did not do any wonder for my skin, infact I felt I was better using Philosophy Night Retinol treatment. My face just appeared more oily in the morning and my skin would break out, the moment I use it.

on 7/20/2016 10:43:00 AM

I bought this from TKMaxx . I do think it has a positive effect on my skin. I think my skin looks more refined and even. I have quite sensitive skin but have so far not had any reaction or dryness from using it. It hasn't wowed me though so I'll probably try a different product next time.

on 12/5/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm new to the retinol creams and I was a bit leery of starting since I have uber sensitive skin but this product is AH-MAZE-ING!!! No scent which is so appealing to me and it makes my skin feel & look great! Everytime I used the sample (every other night), my husband would comment on how good my completion looked. Purchased full size 😊