StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

Filtered by age: 30-35
StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

4.2

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hexapeptide-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Limonene

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It did not do any wonder for my skin, infact I felt I was better using Philosophy Night Retinol treatment. My face just appeared more oily in the morning and my skin would break out, the moment I use it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

pricey but oh so worth it. texture in the skin is no joke and this nighttime moisturizer helped smooth out my skin and bring back the youthfulness it was missing.

I've used prescribed retinol for years and finally took a break because my skin was getting used to it. I just started using retinol products again after 2 years and found this to be a good product to gradually get my skin used to retinol again without the irritating side effects. I like that it has a mix of antiaging ingredients that aren't too strong. Hasn't not caused dryness so far.

I love this product! I have acne prone skin and this product doesn't break me out. I have stopped using it to try other products and have always came back to it. I get a lot of compliments on my skin when I use it religiously!

I am 33 years old and have VERY problematic skin. Acne breakouts, large pores around my nose, some discoloration, etc. I have spent so much money on products that promise you the moon,and ended up making my skin look worse!! I have sensitive skin, so anything with retinol in it scared me. When I read about this product and that it will not be harsh on the skin, I figured, "what the hell." Well, I love it! My skin looks smoother and the acne that was on my chin has cleared up. I have had no reactions from the retinol either. It is costly, but it does last for a few months.

I first discovered this in a sample from Bergdorf Goodman. The sample lasted me 3 nights and I could see a difference in my skin in 2. The fine lines on my forehead began to disappear, my pores appeared every so smaller and my skin just looked so fresh and much more alive.

I had never used a retinol cream before so I really didn't know what to expect. I was rather stunned honestly. After I ran out of this I used a large sample of Kate Sommervile 2-in 1 retasphere for 10 days. the KS product does not even compare. It basically doesn't do anything for me.

I found a full 1.7 oz bottle of this on Amazon for $50 and it normally retails for $110 so I was pretty thrilled. I am so excited to have found this product and am feeling better about my severely sun-damaged skin (7 years of lifeguardiing). I plan to use it 5 nights a week and will likely repurchase again in 6 months when I need to use retinol again.