Jimmy Choo Flash

Jimmy Choo Flash

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Being the perfume junkie that I am, I was looking forward to trying this out. I wasn't impressed, maybe the jasmine and white lily? I will not purchase.

on 12/31/2016 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

My very first Jimmy Choo fragrance and I'm a soo pleased with this perfume! I love how it smells not overpowering at all and smells all day! My mom could still smell my perfume when I put my jacket on from the previous day that I sprayed it on. She wants this perfume now. I will be repurchasing this!

on 12/26/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This smells so good!!! I got it as a sample first after makeupDoll reviewed it on youtube. Matter of fact this is the second perfume I purchased because of her review and have not been unhappy!

on 10/1/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a strange one. It's peppery, it's white floral, it's almost aquatic, but warm and spicy too. I get some spearmint or wintergreen as well; it reminds me of the Bliss perfume in the blue bottle circa 2011. The blond woods are so lovely as it dries down. The dry down is the best part. It's light, but with very good projection and longevity, especially on clothes. I can still smell it 8+ hours on.
It doesn't smell expensive or well formulated. Ha, it's no Chanel. But it is a nice, wearable feminine blend. Good price. Perfect for the office.
It's a bit synthetic, but I still enjoy wearing it. It's youthful and fun and not a fruit-chouli.
Bottle is cheap feeling and kind of ugly, the cap is even cheaper feeling.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Really like this simple, not really overpowering scent. I guess the word 'typical perfume' may come to mind when you smell this. I like it though, because it lightly lingers for a long time as opposed to being insanely strong for an hour, then entirely fading within 2 hours... I like the different shape of the perfume bottle, and that it's not particularly made to look too 'pretty' yet still very classy and beautiful without looking 'cheap'. I like this simpler smell sometimes. Better to have a simple softly lingering scent than a very strong grossly scented one! I like to call it a 'safe scent'.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I am not very good at describing scents, which is why i dont often review perfumes but maybe this will help people who are similar to me.
I got this in a mini gift set with other JC scents.
First off, it has an ugly bottle. It reminds me of the crystal ornamental bowls, jars and vases my grandmother used to have around her house. It is not very pretty or feminine.
The scent is best described by me as a slightly sweet, slightly peppery aquatic. Someone above me described it as a 2000's scent and i can definitely put my hand up for that. The initial spray is offensive and billows over a good office floor radius, but funny enough doesn't induce a headache in me like many other heady scents do.
Dry down is warmer and less crisp.

The lasting power is decent, it is very apparent on me even after a whole day in the office.

definitely not wowed.

The first time I sprayed this fragrance was about a year ago when it first launched at Bloomingdales. I like the original Jimmy Choo. It was a strong departure from my usual scents but it somehow worked with my body chemistry. When I saw the Flash bottle, I was drawn to it. I like cubes in design. I expected something powerful yet fresh, cool, effervescent. I giggled when I realized Flash evoked a memory in me. It reminded me of my middle school favorite fragrance, Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson. Electric/Flash, I guess how that is translated by perfumers. Flash (lol) forward a year. I saw a deal on Groupon and bought a small bottle of Flash. I thought it might be a fun fragrance to break up occasional fragrance monotony. I find that it serves that purpose well. I like it best in cold weather and after it has set on my skin for about 10 minutes.

Jimmy Choo’s second fragrance launch is as sexy as a new pair of shoes and the perfect “dress up” fragrance that can be used day or night.

I have never been so captivated by a fragrance until being introduced to Flash.

Sparkles of Pink Pepper, Tangerine and Strawberry open the perfume with a surge of fruitiness while a sound heart of White Flowers and Tuberose gives a flirty little edge that almost morphs the fragrance into a fruity rose blend. White powdery woods combine with the fruit and floral elements during the dry down creating warmth, sensuality, and an intoxicating finish to a superb scent!

Flaunted in a cut crystal glass bottle with a diamond-like topper Flash is quite glitzy but in an elegant, refined way!

on 2/25/2014 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Nicely soft, light fruity-floral for summer. Not remarkable but very wearable. A nice ladies aquatic, very pretty. Not a lot of personality though, so this is a good one for those days when you need something feminine without attitude

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm not good at describing scents note by note but I'll say this is indeed a sharp, intoxicatingly sweet, unique(IMHO), perfume. I actually love it which is funny because the first time I smelled it I was passing by quickly; saw it, turned back, grabbed it, took a quick whiff and said ew. A month later it was in InStyle mag so I rubbed it on my wrist and couldn't stop smelling myself so I knew I had to get it. My DH actually got it for me on Army base so it was around $20 cheaper than retail and I've been wearing it almost daily since October. Jimmy Choo perfumes are some of the only perfumes that actually last all day on me so I'll definitely repurchase when this runs out but keep for fall/winter, cooler weather and/or evenings out.

Popular Fragrances