NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder

4.7

Silica, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

on 8/4/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't own a lot of makeup, but this is definitely one of my favourites for setting my foundation. It's so finely milled and applies very nicely. Also, if you're concerned about it leaving a white cast on your face...I haven't ever run into that problem before (& my complexion is on the darker side) I got it on sale for around $10 in Canada at London Drugs, and I would definitely repurchase. I have oily skin, and the powders that I was using before didn't help to keep my face as matte as this one. NYX slayed it with this product and I would highly recommend it to anyone out there looking for a new powder!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing. Stops oil and creases. My skin always feels really soft and smooth like porcelain when I use. Just be careful not to use too much and REALLY get the loose bits off with your brush

on 7/7/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING. I have very oily skin (like I get shiny after only 30 minutes or an hour). This is the ONLY powder I've tried that keeps me matte for a good 6+ hours. It leaves my skin silky smooth & makes my skin look like SKIN which is new for me. The only con is the packaging but it IS a loose powder so it's going to be a little messier & you can't throw it in your bag to touch up. I've also noticed that if you don't blend your foundation or concealer well, the powder can emphasize this & leave your skin looking a little splotchy. Overall, I LOVE THIS powder because it's done miracles for my oily skin.