NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder

NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder

3.0

Silica, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Literally the only powder I've tried that actually keeps my oily skin at bay; it feels nice and smooth on the skin, lasts forever and keeps my t-zone shine free all day. The packaging is a little bit of a hassle but nothing too bad, it's worth it for keeping me matte all day. My new favorite powder.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I loved this until I went to my cousin's wedding and looked like I had used white-out under my eyes in flash photos! And I have very fair skin. IF YOU ARE SURE YOU WON't have your picture taken, this does a great job of keeping your concealer from settling into fine lines. I showed a picture of me w this on to the SA a sephora whilst searching for new powder and she was shocked! I read reviews prior to purchase and noticed a few people saying it caused a white cast in photos and I thought I'd be fine because I'm so pale, but I was mistaken. Also, this loose powder goes everywhere, it's MUCH worse than my loose mineral foundation. I hope this helps someone not make the same mistake I did.
**update**
I do still use this when I'm absolutely sure I won't have my picture taken as it's a little smoother than my everyday concealer setting powder, cornstarch. If I *barely* dip the brush in the powder and then tap it into the lid and swirl the brush around, I get less powder going all over the place.
I couldn't believe it when I was reading allure a few months back when they showed that picture of Angelina Jolie w/ "cocaine face" white powder blotches, and they actually recommended this powder as a way to avoid the problem!!!! Idiots.