NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder

NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder

2.3

Silica, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

worst loose powder ever. tried it to bake the undereyes and it left the worst flashback & white patches ever. it IS very smooth but i had to dip my sponge several times because it wouldn't grip to it. and when i applied it with a brush to set everything else, the powder was just all over the place & so messy. definitely wouldn't recommend this 👎

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would honestly give this no stars if I could but there is no option for that. I wanted to try a more natural look with a transparent powder, since my skin is nice enough to handle less coverage now. Well I decided to give this a shot only to have a make up nightmare occur. I get to work and notice makeup specs all over my black sweater and black pants. I look at my face and have crusted powder all over my face. It looked so disturbing. I had to go to the bathroom and wipe my face with baby wipes I always keep in my car. Luckily my concealer saved the day top even my skin out. Never again.

on 6/5/2013 2:22:00 PM

Have to agree w/ prev reviewer ..this stuff does somehow make my combo but oily T zone look glowy..matte but not flat..even good in retail store lighting and we all know how flattering that is ! I love it ...