NYX Professional Makeup HD Studio Finishing Powder

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Silica, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

This stuff works well for me, but doesn't set my MU to last as long as UD All Nighter, but then, they are different products w/ similar goals. This stuff will give me a nice glow and set my MU for about 5 hours, after which I need to a minor touch up on my chin + nose. UD sets my MU for 12+ hours. But it doesn't give my a glow.

So, the type of day I'm going to have dictates which I use and I"m happy to have both in my rotation.

I"m test driving the NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder, so we will see if I stick w/ NYX or end up loving the NARS so much, that I'm willing to spend a ridiculous amount of $.

on 2/12/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fabulous finishing powder that is less than a third of the price of a high end HD powder I formerly used. It appears to be exactly the same product as my former fave I purchased at Sephora. $10 vs. $30+? I will take it! Finishes and sets makeup beautifully. I use the white one (translucent) but have no issues with a white cast; it actually give a matte, lovely glow . Ladies give it a whirl - I don't think you will be disappointed.