NYX Professional Makeup HD Studio Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 18 & Under
NYX Professional Makeup HD Studio Finishing Powder

3.3

Silica, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

This is probably the worst powder i have ever tried... it dried up my skin so badly and it didn't even set my concealer right..
Other than that it had major flashback... no matter how i used it, it would always flash back..
I have used it several times because i really wanted it to work, but my skin got really dry after i used this product and every time i took a photo i had a major white cast...

So maybe it works well for people with oily skin, just make sure to not take photos with flash on..

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this powder is aweful. DO NOT use it if you plan on taking pictures with flash on. it leaves terrible flashback on your face!!

I used to use the e.l.f setting spray by itself but I found that I needed something more to keep my makeup in place. I bought this because it got good reviews and the price wasn't too bad. My makeup didn't budge at all throughout the day. the only con is since its a white 'translucent' powder, it made my contour look less intense than it really was; in other words it made my skin look paler

This product is amazing. It makes my face look matte and polished. It really helps your face to look non-cakey and that's what I need. It's a very good price for it's value.