NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

4.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I like this. I'm glad it's not oily looking like I expected because I was going to pick up the matte one but the store had run out so I picked this one instead. It leaves a natural finish, but it is more dewy than the matte one. You can specially tell when you apply it xlose to the face. I feel like it doesnt helps wear time as well as the matte, though Id have to do a half face test and report back to the be sure. The spray isn't the finest ive tried but since I spray it about 12 inches away from my face anyway, it doesnt matter. Im very happy that its fragrance free, cruelty free, well priced and that it has Niacinamide in it. Have and would repurhase.

If you want a very dewy spray try the Wet N wild original photofocus one. By the gods I hated that one because it made me look.. super dewy. Yuck. I have oily skin already!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

For me this is just as good as any of the higher end setting spray if you compare the ingredients in it to the skindanavia setting spray they are the same,I was a bit skeptical at first being that my face is an oil slick and it's labeled Dewy don't let that deter you it has nothing dewy about it ,it sets my makeup very well gell the products into one giving an air brush finish,holding it into place for at least 8 hrs plus .always repurchase from my local wallmart or shoppers drug mart,and the price is great not to mention the spray nozzle works wonderfully giving a fine mist of product that spread evenly over the face ..just think of it as NYX fix plus but better

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this was the first setting spray that i tried and it kept my makeup in place, as well as gave me a glow that pressed/setting powders could not. although it gave the appearance of moisturized skin, the feel of this spray is reminiscent of hairspray. it was somewhat drying but not enough to cause any kind of reaction. it may not be good for someone with sensitive skin. i liked the finish but now i am able to get a glowy finish with rosewater and other facial sprays that are actually hydrating. i think they are a better option for long term healthy skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Works great for me especially this winter when my skin is dry looking. I spray a few pumps to set my makeup and my skin literally glows. Unlike mac fix + I don't have to reapply later. During the summer, I will switch to the matte setting spray.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was my first setting spray purchase and I am very happy with it. It makes my makeup last all day. I used to go without makeup in the summer most days because it would just melt off in the heat but this has changed that for me!

I have normal/combination skin that can get very oily in the summer and I find this even controls my oiliness. I also like the way it makes more matte finish foundations look more natural. I'm planning to buy this in the matte finish as well.

The only con is the spray mechanism is a little iffy. When it was new it sprayed a fine mist that could cover my whole face in two pumps. Now that I've been using it a few weeks I have to use 3-4 pumps to cover my face because it doesn't spray as wide.