NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

2.1

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this I always use this with my mac charged water I have plenty bottles of this product helps make up stay on

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I myself prefer a dewy just woke up makeup look. Im not on the matte foundation train. I love the spray and how it dries and makes my skin smooth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I can't seem to understand the great review about this product because the only way to describe it is RUBBISH! My experience with this setting spray was an absolute disaster!

Bought this around the £8 mark as I was looking for something that would give me that dewy glow that I'm always after, instead, an hour after spraying this, my face looked like someone had marinated my face in oil then left it out in the sun to dry. It was horrible. I didn't get the dewy look I was promised, my makeup looked as though it was melting off my face and transferred so bad! I hate this setting spray so much and would not be repurchasing nor recommend!

For the price and the size of product that you get, it is not worth it at all. I would recommend the L'Oreal Infallible Fix and Mist which is much cheaper and does an amazing job at setting your make-up and removing the powderness.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

This product literally enhances all the imperfections on my face. I bought this because I have severely dry skin and it's crazy hard for my face to look even close to non cakey. What this product should have done was melt my makeup into my skin, setting it into place with a dewy finish. Oh it does set my makeup kind of, but let me explain how:
It somehow actually separates my foundation and makes it very dry into a powdery finish, which then sticks to my skin. It looks like there are thousands of little circle patches all over my face; it's disgusting. From about five feet away, it looks like it maintains a dewy finish, but my original foundation is already dewy.
This literally does nothing for me except make my makeup look a lot lot worse.
My sister who has oily skin also hates this. I offered my spray to her since I figured maybe it just doesn't work well with dry skin. She said, "It makes all my imperfections show and stand out." I feel the same way.
Complete waste of money.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried this spray looking for a cheaper alternative to the FIX + but I actually might bite the bullet and purchase the fix plus anyway. I hated this stuff. Yes it is inexpensive but it made me so greasy it was ridiculous. I do think it made my makeup last a little longer but for how greasy I looked it wasnt worth it. Also it was 7.99 for such a small bottle. In my opnion it should have been only 4.99. Im not sure if I will buy the matte spray. Sorry NYX

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This is the worst setting spray I have ever tried, and I've tried SEVERAL. This made my face look like I had plastic film over it. Once I saw how it looked once it set I wanted to run and wash my face, but I was running late and figured I should test the staying power anyway so I kept it on. Didn't help at all. As a matter of fact I was oilier than usual and I got oilier faster than I do with any other setting spray. Save your $7/8 or use them towards another spray. This stuff is just collecting dust in my vanity. The only good thing I can say about this product is that in a pinch it works decently if you need something to set your brows with.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Not only did this product not work, but it broke me out terribly.