NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I need to find another dewy setting spray for my incredibly dry skin. This one makes my foundations oxidize at least one shade. I use dewy/hydrating serum type foundations and although they all do oxidize a bit on their own, this spray makes it much worse. The spray nozzle doesnt give the finest mist but overall it is still a good hydrating setting spray.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My makeup sets and lasts so much longer with this, and that is exactly what I wanted from this spray. Even keeps my eye makeup intact (although I do also use a separate eye primer). Fantastic. Just make sure not to overspray or it will make a mess of everything lol.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm not sure that I like this. I feel like it makes my skin look worse... I've used it after I've done a full face and sprayed it and after it looks like my foundation starts clinging to my pores and bumps...

It could just be that the It Cosmetics CC and this don't get along? I could try it without foundation but if I'm not going for a full face I don't really care that much about my makeup staying intact all day. I might try this again with another foundation once the air gets less dry, but I doubt that my opinion will change very much. If it does, I'll be sure to update this review.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Holy grail product. For the price of this product you're getting an amazing bargain. It's possible the best thing I've ever used. You get that perfect dewy look while also keeping your makeup in tact for full day of work. I don't think I'd never not buy it again. It's my favourite thing to use daily. Just don't spray to much otherwise you look like an illuminated disco ball of some sort lol.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Left my face feeling oily and sticky after just 2 sprays. Maybe from the glycerin? It also left little oily spots in weird places.

Good n dewy :) don't spray too much .

I used this for a few months. It does not work as well as urban decay setting spray. I would pass on this in the future.

My favorite product from Nyx cosmetics. I have oily skin and the Estée Lauder double wear foundation is my HG foundation but even with my oily skin after I apply it, it can look dry and tight but after a few spray of this dewy mist it gives my skin the perfect look without looking shiny, I also used a tip a member here put and apply some after I apply my undereye concealer and it my concealer doesn't get dry or settle in fine lines! I love this stuff and will continue to purchase..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Overall I enjoy this product... It works better with some products than others. Wish the bottle was clear to see how much product is left but that is not a big deal to me. It does look dewy without looking oily on my skin and I definately like this version better than the matte version. Worth the try for the cheap price, I will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought NYX dewy spray thinking it was going to set my makeup great. It dried out my skin and it made my makeup look flaky. I have dry skin, but I moisturize it A LOT and the next day my skin went back to normal. I don't recommend for people who have dry to combination skin.