NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Has absolutely no effect on the longevity of my makeup, is not dewy, and smells like bread. No thanks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I like this. I'm glad it's not oily looking like I expected because I was going to pick up the matte one but the store had run out so I picked this one instead. It leaves a natural finish, but it is more dewy than the matte one. You can specially tell when you apply it xlose to the face. I feel like it doesnt helps wear time as well as the matte, though Id have to do a half face test and report back to the be sure. The spray isn't the finest ive tried but since I spray it about 12 inches away from my face anyway, it doesnt matter. Im very happy that its fragrance free, cruelty free, well priced and that it has Niacinamide in it. Have and would repurhase.

If you want a very dewy spray try the Wet N wild original photofocus one. By the gods I hated that one because it made me look.. super dewy. Yuck. I have oily skin already!

This has replaced Urban Decay All Nighter as my choice setting spray. I love this stuff. I don’t have problems with makeup melting off my face and it provides a nice dewy finish on top of my makeup. It doesn’t spray too much product onto the face and I feel like I am good to go after just one or two sprays.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I need to find another dewy setting spray for my incredibly dry skin. This one makes my foundations oxidize at least one shade. I use dewy/hydrating serum type foundations and although they all do oxidize a bit on their own, this spray makes it much worse. The spray nozzle doesnt give the finest mist but overall it is still a good hydrating setting spray.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This works well it is just too dewy for me

So far this has been the better of the setting sprays for me. It doesn't feel overly heavy or hairspray like. I'm not sure if it honestly helps longevity of my makeup. However, the reason I like it is because I have dry skin but need a little powder in my t-zone and to set whatever I put on my face. I use a setting spray at the end to make it look less powdery. I would rate this higher if it had a better sprayer. The sprayer is not good. It doesn't come out in straight streams like I've seen on some bottles but it's definitely not a fine mist. (better than the Wet N Wild sprayer though)
So far the Milani setting spray has the best drug store sprayer I've come across. It's perfect. The reason I would not repurchase this is because of the sprayer and the fact that the Wet N Wild spray does the same thing if not better and it's cheaper. I just have to rebottle the product into a different one, as the WNW sprayer sucks.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this mainly to dampen my sponges or to cocktail with other setting sprays. On its own on my combo skin it is a little too dewy, but if I mix it with a matte setting spray, it gives a more natural finish. I'd assume that it is better straight-up on drier skinned makeup users. While it isn't my favorite on its own, it has its uses, and I probably will repurchase and continue to use it as I have described since it is easily accessible and very affordable.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my current everyday setting spray. For my dry skin, it gives me a dewy finish, intensifies my highlight and keeps my makeup on throughout my work shifts. The only down side is it doesn't make powders blend seamlessly into your skin. Other than that, I think it's a great product for the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Sometimes this goes on really flawlessly and makes me look dewy. But other times, it dries my skin out. Usually in the winter. It also makes my pores much more prominent. Everyone's skin is different, try it at least once.

I wanted to like this but could not get past the awful smell. Ugh, it's seriously that bad. I tried to get past and just hold my breath. Then I just tossed it in the trash bin. It was inexpensive so I didn't feel too bad. But still, it really needs to be addressed. It could be a great product. I've heard others complain about the same issue so I know it was not just a bad bottle. I'll move on to the Sally Beauty Supply Spray and Stay. It's been great!