NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.8

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

For me this is just as good as any of the higher end setting spray if you compare the ingredients in it to the skindanavia setting spray they are the same,I was a bit skeptical at first being that my face is an oil slick and it's labeled Dewy don't let that deter you it has nothing dewy about it ,it sets my makeup very well gell the products into one giving an air brush finish,holding it into place for at least 8 hrs plus .always repurchase from my local wallmart or shoppers drug mart,and the price is great not to mention the spray nozzle works wonderfully giving a fine mist of product that spread evenly over the face ..just think of it as NYX fix plus but better

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My makeup sets and lasts so much longer with this, and that is exactly what I wanted from this spray. Even keeps my eye makeup intact (although I do also use a separate eye primer). Fantastic. Just make sure not to overspray or it will make a mess of everything lol.

It was my first makeup setting spray. It is coming with a black plastic bottle and nozzle is not the best, not the worst either. When you are spraying on your face, you can feel immediately a film holding on your face. I felt like I have put a thin, transparent and shiny cover on my face. Unfortunately I am one of those who got small pimples after applying. So I am using it just for increasing intense of my eye shadows, which is working nicely.

Smell was too harsh, the mist was inconsistent- huge droplets will get mixed in with the fine mist which took forever to dry down. The dewy effect was nice but temporary. My eyeliner runs when ever I spray this on so I just apply liner after I've set my face. It set my blush and bronzer well and lasted the whole day. I have stopped using it as I started to get pimples on my cheeks which I never used to have.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have been coming out of the dark ages and discovering all these neat things in the world of make up and skin products. I have been using all natural soaps and vitamin c serum for years. I just turned 50 (I still look no older than 40) and I am wanting to look as young as I feel, so now it is taking a little more effort. I have to do my eyebrows (I use ELF after trying Brow Zings) and primer to have my foundation stay on longer, and still have a bit of healthy glow to me. This is where this product come in. I use 2 spritzes, it sets my foundation, and gives a nice healthy look to my face. I don't want to say glow or anything like that, but just young and healthy. I know people have complained about the spritzer saying too much comes out but I disagree. It is just fine, not perfect, but good enough for it too work well. It doesn't cause any break outs for my sensitive skin. I will continue to use this product as long as they continue to make it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Love this stuff! I've tried many different high-end setting sprays and this one wins for me. It is a perfect setting spray, keeping your makeup flawless, bright and in place all day/night. It also gives just the right amount of dewy glow which also lasts and lasts. For around $7 this stuff is a lifesaver. Be careful not to spray too much or it will leave you feeling sticky, only a few sprays is necessary. Definitely recommend this as an alternative to the urban decay setting spray.

Personally I think this setting spray works well. It does what it says by keeping my makeup in place and leaves me with a glowing dewy finish. I was going to buy the matte finish until I tried a sample of this one. I have combination skin and this didn't seem to dry my face out like the other reviews.
Overall I think it's a good product for the price and will most likely try out the matte spray too.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This is the worst setting spray I have ever tried, and I've tried SEVERAL. This made my face look like I had plastic film over it. Once I saw how it looked once it set I wanted to run and wash my face, but I was running late and figured I should test the staying power anyway so I kept it on. Didn't help at all. As a matter of fact I was oilier than usual and I got oilier faster than I do with any other setting spray. Save your $7/8 or use them towards another spray. This stuff is just collecting dust in my vanity. The only good thing I can say about this product is that in a pinch it works decently if you need something to set your brows with.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Works great for me especially this winter when my skin is dry looking. I spray a few pumps to set my makeup and my skin literally glows. Unlike mac fix + I don't have to reapply later. During the summer, I will switch to the matte setting spray.

Put this on before & after powder and it makes quite the difference, i love this stuff. I wouldn't say 'dewy' finish but it just refreshes the skin and ill spray this on through out the day to refresh my makeup and it looks greatt