NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.8

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

This has replaced Urban Decay All Nighter as my choice setting spray. I love this stuff. I don’t have problems with makeup melting off my face and it provides a nice dewy finish on top of my makeup. It doesn’t spray too much product onto the face and I feel like I am good to go after just one or two sprays.

So far so good! I've only used this a couple times but I'm kind of amazed by how good it is. I've never been into setting sprays because I once tried a sample of the UD all nighter and it didn't do anything so I assumed I didn't need the extra step. I bought this because I wanted my skin to look refreshed and less cakey after putting on makeup, and whenever I use it my makeup stays on all day without looking oily, even though I have super oily skin. When you first use it, it gives a little bit of dew but not a lot. And then the rest of the day your makeup stays put. If you have oily/combo skin, don't be afraid to try this!

So far this has been the better of the setting sprays for me. It doesn't feel overly heavy or hairspray like. I'm not sure if it honestly helps longevity of my makeup. However, the reason I like it is because I have dry skin but need a little powder in my t-zone and to set whatever I put on my face. I use a setting spray at the end to make it look less powdery. I would rate this higher if it had a better sprayer. The sprayer is not good. It doesn't come out in straight streams like I've seen on some bottles but it's definitely not a fine mist. (better than the Wet N Wild sprayer though)
So far the Milani setting spray has the best drug store sprayer I've come across. It's perfect. The reason I would not repurchase this is because of the sprayer and the fact that the Wet N Wild spray does the same thing if not better and it's cheaper. I just have to rebottle the product into a different one, as the WNW sprayer sucks.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this I always use this with my mac charged water I have plenty bottles of this product helps make up stay on

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this mainly to dampen my sponges or to cocktail with other setting sprays. On its own on my combo skin it is a little too dewy, but if I mix it with a matte setting spray, it gives a more natural finish. I'd assume that it is better straight-up on drier skinned makeup users. While it isn't my favorite on its own, it has its uses, and I probably will repurchase and continue to use it as I have described since it is easily accessible and very affordable.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I myself prefer a dewy just woke up makeup look. Im not on the matte foundation train. I love the spray and how it dries and makes my skin smooth.

It was my first makeup setting spray. It is coming with a black plastic bottle and nozzle is not the best, not the worst either. When you are spraying on your face, you can feel immediately a film holding on your face. I felt like I have put a thin, transparent and shiny cover on my face. Unfortunately I am one of those who got small pimples after applying. So I am using it just for increasing intense of my eye shadows, which is working nicely.

Smell was too harsh, the mist was inconsistent- huge droplets will get mixed in with the fine mist which took forever to dry down. The dewy effect was nice but temporary. My eyeliner runs when ever I spray this on so I just apply liner after I've set my face. It set my blush and bronzer well and lasted the whole day. I have stopped using it as I started to get pimples on my cheeks which I never used to have.

I love this stuff. It makes my skin look healthy and fresh. It goes on light and unlike some setting sprays I've used before it doesn't leave my skin feeling like there's a film on it. I've noticed some people don't like the smell of it but I honestly don't notice it at all.

This spray really gives you a nice healthy glow which comes in useful if your skin is looking a bit dry after foundation powder blusher etc it's a bargain too