NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.6

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This setting spray gives a nice dewy finish and set the makeup on for long! The spray goes well and it dries fast on the makeup. 60 ml for around ten dollards not bad! If you use it a liitle not too much that bottle could last longer. Love it!

Love

Good finishing spray, but I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin. I say this because it has the most STRONG scent of alcohol. It smells revolting. It doesn't give me a very dewy finish but it does keep my makeup on all day. I give it a 4/5 as it keeps my makeup looking smooth and set all day :)

A horrible setting spray! I got this because my Mac fix+ spray is soon empty and I wanted to see what the hype about this was….
First, this makes my face feel thight and and the mist is absolutely terrible! Also, it is wayyy smaller than you think.
All in all, this is horrible. It may be cheap, but not worth it at all!

If you are thinking about getting this spray do it. It is a part of my holy grail makeup base and when I use it on top of my Lancôme foundation my makeup does not budge.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was looking for powder alternatives that would help me set my makeup, as I have had no luck with setting powders and there's no love lost between us. I tried this setting spray, mostly because I like NYX but I have had no luck with this either. It broke me out everytime I used it - I am certain it was this product as I have a fairly consistent makeup routine otherwise - and even though my makeup did last longer, it felt drying on the skin and ultimately it was not worth the pimples.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My makeup sets and lasts so much longer with this, and that is exactly what I wanted from this spray. Even keeps my eye makeup intact (although I do also use a separate eye primer). Fantastic. Just make sure not to overspray or it will make a mess of everything lol.

I wanted to like this but could not get past the awful smell. Ugh, it's seriously that bad. I tried to get past and just hold my breath. Then I just tossed it in the trash bin. It was inexpensive so I didn't feel too bad. But still, it really needs to be addressed. It could be a great product. I've heard others complain about the same issue so I know it was not just a bad bottle. I'll move on to the Sally Beauty Supply Spray and Stay. It's been great!

I got this a couple of months ago and I'm addicted! Make up needs a touch up after 8 hours though with some powder.

So I'm pretty new in the setting spray scene so I have nothing to compare this to, but I have to say so far I'm pretty damn impressed. This gives such a beautiful glow without looking shiny or greasy, and it helps to freeze my makeup when I first apply it and when it looks great. Obviously my makeup still goes a bit odd by the end of the day, but I find this is also really good for refreshing it when it starts to go a bit dodgy. I found it to be a super great product and I love it so much, I've been getting so many compliments on my makeup and the seamlessness of it which has never happened before. It really does make my foundation look beautiful, but it looks natural as well. I'd really really recommend this :) Definitely better than powder in my opinion, absolutely my holy grail makeup item :)