NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

2.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this spray - its reasonably priced, I've dry skin +++ and I'm 40.
But my make up looks so caked & oxidised the few times I've used it.

I'm going to give it a few more tries & play around with application.....distance from face, amt I use etc. I will update my review if things change.

Until then.....don't waste your money.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm honestly a huge fan of setting sprays and I know some people don't bother using them but I think they really help the wear and longevity of your foundation. My favourite even though it's not really a setting spray is fix plus I love how it takes away the powdery finish on foundations. But fix plus is quite expensive so I decided to pick this up when I saw it in boots in the uk and I'm so glad I did. I went for the dewy version because my skin is dry and I pack on the powder and creams.

It's not as good as fix plus for getting rid of the powdery finish but it does help a little
It's amazing for keeping the foundation on all day though.
For the price and the amount you get it's pretty good. Mixed with other setting sprays this could be even better. Can't complain really I think I may try out the matte version but I feel that wouldn't be as suitable for me.

Defo pick this up if you're looking for a more affordable setting spray

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

This product literally enhances all the imperfections on my face. I bought this because I have severely dry skin and it's crazy hard for my face to look even close to non cakey. What this product should have done was melt my makeup into my skin, setting it into place with a dewy finish. Oh it does set my makeup kind of, but let me explain how:
It somehow actually separates my foundation and makes it very dry into a powdery finish, which then sticks to my skin. It looks like there are thousands of little circle patches all over my face; it's disgusting. From about five feet away, it looks like it maintains a dewy finish, but my original foundation is already dewy.
This literally does nothing for me except make my makeup look a lot lot worse.
My sister who has oily skin also hates this. I offered my spray to her since I figured maybe it just doesn't work well with dry skin. She said, "It makes all my imperfections show and stand out." I feel the same way.
Complete waste of money.