NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy Finish

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This setting spray gives a nice dewy finish and set the makeup on for long! The spray goes well and it dries fast on the makeup. 60 ml for around ten dollards not bad! If you use it a liitle not too much that bottle could last longer. Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This works well it is just too dewy for me

So far this has been the better of the setting sprays for me. It doesn't feel overly heavy or hairspray like. I'm not sure if it honestly helps longevity of my makeup. However, the reason I like it is because I have dry skin but need a little powder in my t-zone and to set whatever I put on my face. I use a setting spray at the end to make it look less powdery. I would rate this higher if it had a better sprayer. The sprayer is not good. It doesn't come out in straight streams like I've seen on some bottles but it's definitely not a fine mist. (better than the Wet N Wild sprayer though)
So far the Milani setting spray has the best drug store sprayer I've come across. It's perfect. The reason I would not repurchase this is because of the sprayer and the fact that the Wet N Wild spray does the same thing if not better and it's cheaper. I just have to rebottle the product into a different one, as the WNW sprayer sucks.

So far so good! I've only used this a couple times but I'm kind of amazed by how good it is. I've never been into setting sprays because I once tried a sample of the UD all nighter and it didn't do anything so I assumed I didn't need the extra step. I bought this because I wanted my skin to look refreshed and less cakey after putting on makeup, and whenever I use it my makeup stays on all day without looking oily, even though I have super oily skin. When you first use it, it gives a little bit of dew but not a lot. And then the rest of the day your makeup stays put. If you have oily/combo skin, don't be afraid to try this!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this I always use this with my mac charged water I have plenty bottles of this product helps make up stay on

Love

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The name of this product is misleading. I do not get a dewy finish whatsoever. I even sprayed one side with this and the other side with UD's setting spray and there was no difference in dewiness. Also the nozzle sucks and would shoot out huge droplets at a time. I ended up pouring it into a different bottle. However, I must say, it does set my makeup really well and makes it last longer. No noticeable chemically scent either. I probably wouldn't repurchase this dewy one again, but plan on trying the matte setting spray by NYX next. I bought mine at Ulta. $7.99 for 2 oz.

A horrible setting spray! I got this because my Mac fix+ spray is soon empty and I wanted to see what the hype about this was….
First, this makes my face feel thight and and the mist is absolutely terrible! Also, it is wayyy smaller than you think.
All in all, this is horrible. It may be cheap, but not worth it at all!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this mainly to dampen my sponges or to cocktail with other setting sprays. On its own on my combo skin it is a little too dewy, but if I mix it with a matte setting spray, it gives a more natural finish. I'd assume that it is better straight-up on drier skinned makeup users. While it isn't my favorite on its own, it has its uses, and I probably will repurchase and continue to use it as I have described since it is easily accessible and very affordable.

Good finishing spray, but I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin. I say this because it has the most STRONG scent of alcohol. It smells revolting. It doesn't give me a very dewy finish but it does keep my makeup on all day. I give it a 4/5 as it keeps my makeup looking smooth and set all day :)

Popular Primer/ Correctors