NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy Finish

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I bought this on a whim not expecting much and it performed somewhat above my expectations. It does keep makeup on a long time - my highlight stayed perfect 9 hours later when it usually vanishes by then and my blush seemed to still be there however the problem is what it does to your foundation. I use studio fix by mac and it takes away some of the beautiful finish as well taking away a bit of makeup or making it a bit more sheer if you spray a lot which makes sense cause the same thing would happen if you sprayed any liquid like this or water excessively after applying makeup.

All in all I would recommend but I would say stick with the matte one cause that may preserve the finish of matte foundations so many people love. I got dewy because my skin is dry and I kinda wish I didn't.

Also to add , this bottle is kinda expensive for the product you get. I'm already halfway through within two months but I use it maybe once ever two weeks. I would try to get a finer spray nozzle cause the one that comes with this sprays it so that you use a lot. For ten bucks on a bottle that wouldn't last me a month of everyday use the price isn't as nice as it seems.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

For me this is just as good as any of the higher end setting spray if you compare the ingredients in it to the skindanavia setting spray they are the same,I was a bit skeptical at first being that my face is an oil slick and it's labeled Dewy don't let that deter you it has nothing dewy about it ,it sets my makeup very well gell the products into one giving an air brush finish,holding it into place for at least 8 hrs plus .always repurchase from my local wallmart or shoppers drug mart,and the price is great not to mention the spray nozzle works wonderfully giving a fine mist of product that spread evenly over the face ..just think of it as NYX fix plus but better

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's the third time I'm using this spray and I don't know that I really like it or not
I have a very dry skin and most foundations turn cakey and flacky on my skin.I also like dewy look so I had to try this sprayer
It gives a dewy finish to makeup but not as much as I expected.when first sprayed,my face looks really dewy but after it dries down,difference between where I applied it and other half of my face,isn't easily detectable.it's dewy finish is easier to recognize when I don't have any makeup on my skin.not a wet look just a little lumineous.it doesn't make skin oily at all so I believe that even people with oily skin can use it
About fixing makeup and adding to it's longevity I can't comment yet.
What I dislike about it is it's sprayer.it makes a big mist and sometimes shoots big drops of it's liquid on my face.that big drops run down my face and ruin my makeup!
If it really fixes makeup and if I figure out a way to fix it's spraying problem I will give it four lipsticks but for now it's best use for me is to spray it on my bare face at days that I'm not in the mood of wearing makeup.it gives me a very light touch of glow which I like
I won't repurchase

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This setting spray gives a nice dewy finish and set the makeup on for long! The spray goes well and it dries fast on the makeup. 60 ml for around ten dollards not bad! If you use it a liitle not too much that bottle could last longer. Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This works well it is just too dewy for me

So far so good! I've only used this a couple times but I'm kind of amazed by how good it is. I've never been into setting sprays because I once tried a sample of the UD all nighter and it didn't do anything so I assumed I didn't need the extra step. I bought this because I wanted my skin to look refreshed and less cakey after putting on makeup, and whenever I use it my makeup stays on all day without looking oily, even though I have super oily skin. When you first use it, it gives a little bit of dew but not a lot. And then the rest of the day your makeup stays put. If you have oily/combo skin, don't be afraid to try this!

Love

So far this has been the better of the setting sprays for me. It doesn't feel overly heavy or hairspray like. I'm not sure if it honestly helps longevity of my makeup. However, the reason I like it is because I have dry skin but need a little powder in my t-zone and to set whatever I put on my face. I use a setting spray at the end to make it look less powdery. I would rate this higher if it had a better sprayer. The sprayer is not good. It doesn't come out in straight streams like I've seen on some bottles but it's definitely not a fine mist. (better than the Wet N Wild sprayer though)
So far the Milani setting spray has the best drug store sprayer I've come across. It's perfect. The reason I would not repurchase this is because of the sprayer and the fact that the Wet N Wild spray does the same thing if not better and it's cheaper. I just have to rebottle the product into a different one, as the WNW sprayer sucks.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this I always use this with my mac charged water I have plenty bottles of this product helps make up stay on

Good finishing spray, but I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin. I say this because it has the most STRONG scent of alcohol. It smells revolting. It doesn't give me a very dewy finish but it does keep my makeup on all day. I give it a 4/5 as it keeps my makeup looking smooth and set all day :)