NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I like this. I'm glad it's not oily looking like I expected because I was going to pick up the matte one but the store had run out so I picked this one instead. It leaves a natural finish, but it is more dewy than the matte one. You can specially tell when you apply it xlose to the face. I feel like it doesnt helps wear time as well as the matte, though Id have to do a half face test and report back to the be sure. The spray isn't the finest ive tried but since I spray it about 12 inches away from my face anyway, it doesnt matter. Im very happy that its fragrance free, cruelty free, well priced and that it has Niacinamide in it. Have and would repurhase.

If you want a very dewy spray try the Wet N wild original photofocus one. By the gods I hated that one because it made me look.. super dewy. Yuck. I have oily skin already!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

For me this is just as good as any of the higher end setting spray if you compare the ingredients in it to the skindanavia setting spray they are the same,I was a bit skeptical at first being that my face is an oil slick and it's labeled Dewy don't let that deter you it has nothing dewy about it ,it sets my makeup very well gell the products into one giving an air brush finish,holding it into place for at least 8 hrs plus .always repurchase from my local wallmart or shoppers drug mart,and the price is great not to mention the spray nozzle works wonderfully giving a fine mist of product that spread evenly over the face ..just think of it as NYX fix plus but better

So far this has been the better of the setting sprays for me. It doesn't feel overly heavy or hairspray like. I'm not sure if it honestly helps longevity of my makeup. However, the reason I like it is because I have dry skin but need a little powder in my t-zone and to set whatever I put on my face. I use a setting spray at the end to make it look less powdery. I would rate this higher if it had a better sprayer. The sprayer is not good. It doesn't come out in straight streams like I've seen on some bottles but it's definitely not a fine mist. (better than the Wet N Wild sprayer though)
So far the Milani setting spray has the best drug store sprayer I've come across. It's perfect. The reason I would not repurchase this is because of the sprayer and the fact that the Wet N Wild spray does the same thing if not better and it's cheaper. I just have to rebottle the product into a different one, as the WNW sprayer sucks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was looking for powder alternatives that would help me set my makeup, as I have had no luck with setting powders and there's no love lost between us. I tried this setting spray, mostly because I like NYX but I have had no luck with this either. It broke me out everytime I used it - I am certain it was this product as I have a fairly consistent makeup routine otherwise - and even though my makeup did last longer, it felt drying on the skin and ultimately it was not worth the pimples.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My makeup sets and lasts so much longer with this, and that is exactly what I wanted from this spray. Even keeps my eye makeup intact (although I do also use a separate eye primer). Fantastic. Just make sure not to overspray or it will make a mess of everything lol.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I myself prefer a dewy just woke up makeup look. Im not on the matte foundation train. I love the spray and how it dries and makes my skin smooth.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Not terrible. I feel like I should want more - like there might be something better out there to suit my needs. But, considering this is my first foray into setting sprays (and into "dewy finishes, TBH), this fits the bill - inexpensive and didn't melt my flesh off.

I've been using powdered mineral makeup, and needed something that helped my makeup STAY, but also lessened the matte and "harshness" of the powder look. This worked. It does help my makeup stay, but it's not, like, miracle setting spray, nor does it give me that ethereal, wood nymph in the forest look that I think of when I hear the word, "dewy." Regardless, I'll keep using it and probably rebuy when it runs out.

Word to the wise, it DOES make the corners of my eyes sting a little if I spray it too close to my eyes. I usually just cover my eyes when I spray, anyways, because my eyelids are hella crabby and sensitive.

Been only using it a week, though sooo...maybe my wood nymph days will come soon? :-)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a very pro/con product. Lots to like about it, lots not to like. Overall, I came down on the side of not re-purchasing, but it's not without some good points. For reference, I have dry skin and I use this primarily for when I'm wearing a full face for events and want to look really polished (e.g. weddings, presentations for work). I would not be able to use this daily.

Pro: great price point, cruelty free brand, dries quickly, extends life of makeup really well (even non-waterproof mascara, in humidity)

Cons: very drying (alcohol?- I need some mega moisturizer after using this), clunky spritzer device will leave big drops on your face and/or all over your bathroom counter if you try to hold it further away, feels a little sticky on your face even when dry, like hairspray

I've used Skindinavia and UD's All-Nighter from the few time's I've had wedding makeup, and I think, in this case, it's worth it to spend a bit more. Could be more tolerable for those with more normal or combo/oily skin, do not recommend for dry.

This spray really gives you a nice healthy glow which comes in useful if your skin is looking a bit dry after foundation powder blusher etc it's a bargain too

I do like this spray. I've never found any makeup sprays to be that fantastic even the Urban Decay. This is up there with the rest of them for staying power. I chose the dewy because most of my makeup is matte looking and my skin dry in winter. It is dewy but not so much that it makes my skin look oily, a nice light fresh look. It does feel a little tacky on the skin but not enough for me to stop using it. Overall I do recommend it and will buy it again.