NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

pros:
- you need only like 3 sprays
- dewy effect is noticeable for like 5 hours
- increases the longevity of your makeup
-you can spray it on your brush and then dip it into your highlighter and it’s going to be BLINDING, or use it instead of a primer or on op of a primer so it has multiple uses.
- it won’t make your makeup flakey or anything, it just melts into the skin and gives you healthy glow

cons:
- the smell (it’s not too bad and others may like it but i don’t like it so much)

it may look like you pay $10 for “only” 50ml package but it lasts months, even if you’re using it daily.

Best setting spray I have ever used!! It better than the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray in my opinion! Makes my makeup last all day and great for nights out! Sprays a really fine mist and a great price think it’s between £6-£10!! Wish they did bigger bottles

Love

Good finishing spray, but I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin. I say this because it has the most STRONG scent of alcohol. It smells revolting. It doesn't give me a very dewy finish but it does keep my makeup on all day. I give it a 4/5 as it keeps my makeup looking smooth and set all day :)

A horrible setting spray! I got this because my Mac fix+ spray is soon empty and I wanted to see what the hype about this was….
First, this makes my face feel thight and and the mist is absolutely terrible! Also, it is wayyy smaller than you think.
All in all, this is horrible. It may be cheap, but not worth it at all!

If you are thinking about getting this spray do it. It is a part of my holy grail makeup base and when I use it on top of my Lancôme foundation my makeup does not budge.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm honestly a huge fan of setting sprays and I know some people don't bother using them but I think they really help the wear and longevity of your foundation. My favourite even though it's not really a setting spray is fix plus I love how it takes away the powdery finish on foundations. But fix plus is quite expensive so I decided to pick this up when I saw it in boots in the uk and I'm so glad I did. I went for the dewy version because my skin is dry and I pack on the powder and creams.

It's not as good as fix plus for getting rid of the powdery finish but it does help a little
It's amazing for keeping the foundation on all day though.
For the price and the amount you get it's pretty good. Mixed with other setting sprays this could be even better. Can't complain really I think I may try out the matte version but I feel that wouldn't be as suitable for me.

Defo pick this up if you're looking for a more affordable setting spray

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Looove it. it makes my makeup stay all day and is so much cheaper than any other setting spray that i can find, especially with these kind of results. can really tell the difference when i've used it and when i havent.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this spray! I was iffy about purchasing this because I honestly thought I wouldn't see a difference, I ended up loving this and it is my holy grail because it makes my face look dewy and super healthy and makes my makeup look so much more natural ! I would repurchase !

this product really didn't do much at all. I really love the look of dewy skin and was hoping to find a relatively inexpensive setting spray that would help me achieve that look, but this really disappointed me. I think I payed like $9 for it and it's in a little bottle like it isn't fancy or anything and I've had it for over a month-- i only use it when my foundation looks reallllly cakey. It does lessen the appearance of powder, but it does not make you look dewey.