MISSHA eye brightener

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MISSHA eye brightener

on 7/21/2015 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my current favorite concealer. Just one triangle under my eye bags plus a damp sponge and a bit of setting powder then I'm good to go. Mind you I'm living in a tropical country where in the middle of summer, the temperature can reach 40 o C (~ 104 o F) or more, this concealer can stay nearly perfectly under my eyes for 8 hours without any touch up! That's insane! However don't apply this concealer with your finger if you have oily/ combi oily skin as the heat from your hand can melt it very easily and therefore ruin your make up just about 1 hour. Applying with brush is good as well but it will have a heavier coverage and crease into fine lines a bit after 3 hours.
In conclusion, Missha Undereye Brightener is a totally steal for me. With its price tag (under 4$ in my place) I'm gonna stock up some more!

on 12/11/2013 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I think this is quite a decent under eye brightener. The pink tone cancels out my dark circles, however, I don't have serious ones to begin with. I like the applicator - it allows you to get the perfect amount of product. I think if you have dry under eyes or lots of wrinkles this product won't do you any favors. It will definitely accentuate them. It holds up all day on my oily skin. You definitely cannot beat the price - it's incredibly cheap but a good quality product. For the low price point it's worth giving it a go. I would repurchase and recommend.