MISSHA eye brightener

MISSHA  eye brightener

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2015 6:50:00 PM

I use this product as an undereye concealer. It is very creamy and spreads evenly throughout my skin. When I went to buy this concealer, there were only two shade options, so I docked a lippie for that. I also found that after a long day, the concealer would settle into the fine lines of my eye. My mascara also smudged more while wearing this concealer, but it's a minimal difference from how it usually smudges.

I paid around $7 CAD for this product which is a great price. I'd probably want to try out new concealers before I returned to this one (just because I like switching up my routine).

EDIT: Dropped a second lippie because I've realized that this concealer really does increase smudging - for both my eyeliner and mascara.

on 3/31/2015 7:18:00 AM

This is by far the best under eye concealer, which I have tried! It is sheer but well pigmented, does not enhance the fine lines under my eyes, which is very important. It also does not escape into the wrinkles during the day. The price is also very good. What more can I wish?