MISSHA eye brightener

MISSHA  eye brightener

3.0

on 3/26/2016 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The rating from makeupalley and price point from eBay was why I bought this in the first place. It costs around 3,7€ and free shipping to finland. And i thought that the shade would match me better than the darkest shade of drugstore concealers that they sell in local supermarkets.

It provides good enough coverage. I need to shape the v under both my eyes and blend with beauty blender.

The only concern is that the product dries so fast before it even gets completely used. Upon drying it just scratches my under eye.

Wouldnt repurchase. I'll just go high end for my shade instead.

on 10/9/2015 6:50:00 PM

I use this product as an undereye concealer. It is very creamy and spreads evenly throughout my skin. When I went to buy this concealer, there were only two shade options, so I docked a lippie for that. I also found that after a long day, the concealer would settle into the fine lines of my eye. My mascara also smudged more while wearing this concealer, but it's a minimal difference from how it usually smudges.

I paid around $7 CAD for this product which is a great price. I'd probably want to try out new concealers before I returned to this one (just because I like switching up my routine).

EDIT: Dropped a second lippie because I've realized that this concealer really does increase smudging - for both my eyeliner and mascara.

on 12/11/2013 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I think this is quite a decent under eye brightener. The pink tone cancels out my dark circles, however, I don't have serious ones to begin with. I like the applicator - it allows you to get the perfect amount of product. I think if you have dry under eyes or lots of wrinkles this product won't do you any favors. It will definitely accentuate them. It holds up all day on my oily skin. You definitely cannot beat the price - it's incredibly cheap but a good quality product. For the low price point it's worth giving it a go. I would repurchase and recommend.