MISSHA eye brightener

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MISSHA  eye brightener

3.8

I bought it to brighten up under eye area. It is too dark and too yellow for me to use for that purpose. I guess it could come in handy in case of dark circles but I barely get them. It's rather dry, dries very quick! So work fast with it.
It does crease sometimes and gets into fine lines. As a concealer then - not great. But it works well as an eyeshadow primer and that's the only way I use it.

on 10/9/2015 6:50:00 PM

I use this product as an undereye concealer. It is very creamy and spreads evenly throughout my skin. When I went to buy this concealer, there were only two shade options, so I docked a lippie for that. I also found that after a long day, the concealer would settle into the fine lines of my eye. My mascara also smudged more while wearing this concealer, but it's a minimal difference from how it usually smudges.

I paid around $7 CAD for this product which is a great price. I'd probably want to try out new concealers before I returned to this one (just because I like switching up my routine).

EDIT: Dropped a second lippie because I've realized that this concealer really does increase smudging - for both my eyeliner and mascara.

on 7/21/2015 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my current favorite concealer. Just one triangle under my eye bags plus a damp sponge and a bit of setting powder then I'm good to go. Mind you I'm living in a tropical country where in the middle of summer, the temperature can reach 40 o C (~ 104 o F) or more, this concealer can stay nearly perfectly under my eyes for 8 hours without any touch up! That's insane! However don't apply this concealer with your finger if you have oily/ combi oily skin as the heat from your hand can melt it very easily and therefore ruin your make up just about 1 hour. Applying with brush is good as well but it will have a heavier coverage and crease into fine lines a bit after 3 hours.
In conclusion, Missha Undereye Brightener is a totally steal for me. With its price tag (under 4$ in my place) I'm gonna stock up some more!

on 3/31/2015 7:18:00 AM

This is by far the best under eye concealer, which I have tried! It is sheer but well pigmented, does not enhance the fine lines under my eyes, which is very important. It also does not escape into the wrinkles during the day. The price is also very good. What more can I wish?