MISSHA eye brightener

MISSHA  eye brightener

3.0

on 7/21/2015 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my current favorite concealer. Just one triangle under my eye bags plus a damp sponge and a bit of setting powder then I'm good to go. Mind you I'm living in a tropical country where in the middle of summer, the temperature can reach 40 o C (~ 104 o F) or more, this concealer can stay nearly perfectly under my eyes for 8 hours without any touch up! That's insane! However don't apply this concealer with your finger if you have oily/ combi oily skin as the heat from your hand can melt it very easily and therefore ruin your make up just about 1 hour. Applying with brush is good as well but it will have a heavier coverage and crease into fine lines a bit after 3 hours.
In conclusion, Missha Undereye Brightener is a totally steal for me. With its price tag (under 4$ in my place) I'm gonna stock up some more!

on 3/26/2016 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The rating from makeupalley and price point from eBay was why I bought this in the first place. It costs around 3,7€ and free shipping to finland. And i thought that the shade would match me better than the darkest shade of drugstore concealers that they sell in local supermarkets.

It provides good enough coverage. I need to shape the v under both my eyes and blend with beauty blender.

The only concern is that the product dries so fast before it even gets completely used. Upon drying it just scratches my under eye.

Wouldnt repurchase. I'll just go high end for my shade instead.