Nuance by Salma Hayek White Clay Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I used this as a mask tonight in my bath and I was quite pleased. I got it because I had a 40% off coupon from CVS and this was one of the brands that was listed under qualifying. I have the sulfur spot treatment from this line but haven't tried anything else. I decided to give this a whirl!

Pros
Very creamy and silky and glides on the skin very nicely

Not like other clay masks that tighten on your skin (some people may love that sensation but I enjoy the fact that I don't have something tugging my skin)

Rinsed off well

Removed impurities (I roughly removed with an oil balm before applying and I was going to use a cleanser after this but decided to run over my face with a cotton ball soaked with toner instead and there was no makeup residue left)

Kind to dry skin (most of the time I feel clay will dry out the skin which isn't awesome for this dry skinned lady! This product makes me feel...well taken care of. My skin felt very smooth and hydrated after removing)

Easy packaging (it's a squeeze tube so how can you go wrong)

Cons
Expensive if not on sale ($15 for a face mask?)

You don't get so much product for you buck

I'll have to use it some more but for now I probably wouldn't repurchase. I do like it! But I don't know if I'd shell out full price for it.

on 10/2/2015 8:02:00 PM

I bought this based on a recommendation from a beauty site, and I really like it. It doesn't really dry like a traditional clay mask, so it isn't super drying. it does seem to help control oil. I can't describe the scent, but I think it's pleasant. I wouldn't pay full price, but CVS runs a lot of sales on this line.

on 6/20/2014 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mask.It leaves my skin clean and makes my pores look smaller .