Aveeno Pure Renewal conditioner

4.3

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I initially bought the shampoo version of this product because I was getting really oily hair suddenly and decided to try a sulfate free shampoo. I liked it so I decided to try the conditioner. I think it works really nicely. I had stopped using conditioner on the top part of my hair due to it getting oily right after a wash, but I decided to try it all over my hair to see if it still kept it from getting oily at the scalp and it does prevent it like the shampoo. It seems to balance the moisture like the bottle says and also left my hair feeling soft and not weighed down at all. It's nice to be able to run my hands through my hair and it feel normal again and not greasy and icky! I will not go back to other shampoos and conditioners, I'm going to stick with these.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm surprised there's not more reviews for this given that there are so many for the shampoo!
I also reviewed the shampoo so if you want more details on my opinions of the line you can see it there.
Overall, I liked this conditioner. It has a nice scent, and left my hair shiny and soft. It didn't do alot to reduce my frizz but it didn't make it worse :)
I checked the ingredients and it has alot of silicones in it so I'm moving on to something else.
But I'd still recommend the pure renewal line to someone.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When I first bought this conditioner I was unbelievably annoyed. I had meant to pick up the shampoo, which I love, but grabbed the wrong bottle because they look so much alike- the only difference is that one has a grey lid and the other beige. I got in the shower, poured out some shampoo and realised it was conditioner. Since it was already in my hands I slapped it on my head, muttering darkly about the evil tricksters from Aveeno who designed the bottles to be so similar.

I colour my hair frequently and use heat on it several times a week, leaving it looking parched and brittle. For years I've been using a deep conditioner every day along with a couple of anti frizz serums and it was pretty much the only way to make my hair look like...Well, like normal human hair as opposed to something you pulled out of your drain.

This conditioner rocked my world. My hair feels soft, smooth and manageable and I've tossed all my anti-frizz serums and products. My wavy/curly hair actually dries into soft waves when I use this, as opposed to being a shining halo of frizz that sticks out half a foot around my head. I love the scent as well. A lot of cheap conditioners tend to leave hair smelling like it's been dunked in a tub of liquid jolly ranchers, but this one just smells clean.

Bottom line- the price is good, the results are great and Aveeno tricked me fair and square.