Sleek Face Form

Pressed Powder: Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters MAY CONTAIN: YELLOW IRON OXIDE(CI 77492), RED IRON OXIDE(CI 77491), BLACK IRON OXIDE(CI 77499),

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is yet another excellent quality product from Sleek which is fast overtaking NYX and Bourjois as my favourite low-end brand. The Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette comes in 4 shades - fair, light, medium and dark. I bought it in light.

The blush:
The blush is probably the star of the trio. I swatched the blush next to my NARS Deep Throat and the blush from the 'light' palette is almost identical save that the Sleek blush is slightly more shimmery. Dupe confirmed! Luckily I love the shade so don't mind owning it twice. From what I can tell the blush from the 'fair' palette is a dupe for Orgasm. The pigmentation of the Sleek blush is so good that the first time I used it I was too heavy handed (I habitually tend to scrub my brush into the pan whenever I have a drugstore product in my hands)

The contour/bronzer:
Nice dupe for Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. It's a completely matte bronze with no hints of any orange or yellow tones to it. Now I'm not a fan of powder contour, however this shade is still just slightly pink toned enough to double as a bronzer for me so long as I use a light hand. Does not look streaky or muddy.

The highlight:
A super pretty pale apricot shade. Unlike the NXY highlighters which are very nice but tend to be a bit much for daytime wear, this is more just a natural 'healthy glow' shade. The formula is very nice and buttery. Does tend to give the appearance of sitting on top of my skin rather then melting in, however this is a problem I have with every single powder highlighter I have tried however high or low end, so the problem is most likely my skin, not the product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really good and affordable product. The contour shade is the perfect shade for my fair skin and is extremely buildable and blendable. As for the highlight shade, it gives you an absolutely gorgeous glow and depending on how much you apply, you could be left with a very natural pretty glow or an intense stunning glow. The blush in the palette is in the shade 'rose gold'. I already had this individual blush in my collection before I purchased this palette and it is absolutely beautiful. A stunning pink shade that reflects a gold sort of glitter and is very pigmented. Overall I think you really cant go wrong with this product

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in London and it's really nice, all the powders are buttery and blendable but I just don't reach for it that much. I think the colours are just slightly off to me, for my skin tone.

My go to everyday bronzer, blends well and isn't too orange. Also my favourite highlighter, I actually prefer it to some of my luxury branded ones

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this product in the Light shade.
The blush doesn't show up on me at all!
I am so disappointed. Usually only the palest blushes look ashy on me, but other than that I've always been able to use any shade I like. This blush is useless!
The bronzer/contour shade is great, matt, not too orange, not too grey. Just a happy middle that you can use both to contour and to bronze.
The highlighter is the best out of the 3. Very pigmented, with a lovely sheen that is more on the cooler side (more silver than gold).
Overall it's an OK product, but I just can't get over how little pigment is in the blush, (I've used 1$ blushes that showed up on my skin 10 times better)

I adore it!!i have the one with the lighter shades.I use the cool brown to contour my face and because it is a very cool tone,it seems really natural on my fair skin.I use the warm brown as a bronzer and blush.and the middle light shade I use it as eye shadow and highlighter.They are very well pigmented and buildable .The price is really low so I will keep buying it and I don't feel the need to look for something better.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Okay product.
blush-a little bit harsh and not super easy to blend
contour- tends to the orange "side"
highlight- is really nice

Very nice low priced palette. The brown color is not too orange, which drugstore bronzers tend to be. The blush is a dupe for NARS orgasm but less sparklier and the highlighter is a really beautiful teint as well. Overal great palette, easy for traveling because you got everything you need in one package.

I have it and Incan say it's worth it ! For fair skin tone goes well the colors .

Amazing ! I use the light one on very fair to medium skin.
The highlight is great and if you want it more heavy duty just apply it with your fingers instead of a brush. The contour colour is not too orange so that works very well too. ( it could be litttle bit more grey undertoned but it's close ) and the blush is nice if you want different kind of sheen. Its a blush with a reallyhard sheen. But no glitter so that's great ! Use it private regularly and have used it on clients for a very long time.