Sleek Face Form

Pressed Powder: Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters MAY CONTAIN: YELLOW IRON OXIDE(CI 77492), RED IRON OXIDE(CI 77491), BLACK IRON OXIDE(CI 77499),

Very nice low priced palette. The brown color is not too orange, which drugstore bronzers tend to be. The blush is a dupe for NARS orgasm but less sparklier and the highlighter is a really beautiful teint as well. Overal great palette, easy for traveling because you got everything you need in one package.

I have it and Incan say it's worth it ! For fair skin tone goes well the colors .

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

Amazing ! I use the light one on very fair to medium skin.
The highlight is great and if you want it more heavy duty just apply it with your fingers instead of a brush. The contour colour is not too orange so that works very well too. ( it could be litttle bit more grey undertoned but it's close ) and the blush is nice if you want different kind of sheen. Its a blush with a reallyhard sheen. But no glitter so that's great ! Use it private regularly and have used it on clients for a very long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I have this in Dark.

Purchased this after seeing my seeing how amazing the highlight looked on my friend and me being in desperation for a contour kit for quite some time, went over to Superdrug and purchased this for about £10. Price may have gone up since then.

I like the packaging. Steady case that travels well and the mirror comes in very handy as well as it is quite big. These are probably my favourite things about this palette. I don't care much for the Highlighter shade and I would probably need to apply umpteen times for the colour to pop just right on my NW45 skin. Highlight lasting power is also not that good......maybe 4 hours at most before disappearing but maybe that's just me, could be different for lighter/fairer skin.

I quite like the blush colour but might need to come up with an update for this since it's only been a few days since I've been wearing it. I like the shimmer in it and if I mix this with any of my matte blush will pop just right. I wish they sold this separately.

The contour colour is a little bit ashy on me, just a bit though super pigmented. I still find myself reaching for my eyeshadow by Makeup Revolution in Mmmm to contour........or if I use this then a heavy hand and lots and lots of blending. Not ideal for those pressed for time.

I think this is an OK contouring palette for beginners like me but I feel there's lots other options out there for a few extra pennies or even price range. I don't reach for this palette as often as I would like and do not think I will be repurchasing. I do recommend this product though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I read good review from this website. I never had a contour-blush-highlight palette before, so I thought I'll just give it try.
Packaging wise, handy. It's thin and has mirror inside, which I found useful and travel-friendly. Since it's thin, I can threw it in my clutch for party, but they need to include small brush probably. Its' size is just as I expected, and as I don't contour and highlight everyday, I don't think I will hit the pan anytime soon.
Pigmentation wise, awesome. I get this in shade Light. All of them are pigmented, the highlight is pink-ish white and blush is rosy pink, both are shimmery and opaque (even though I prefer the blush to be matte, the shimmer makes it quite nice for photography). The blush is so pigmented you need to use light hand or else you'll be looking like a clown.
Unfortunately, the contour colour is waaay too red for me (I'm NC20-25 fyi, neutral undertone). It's a reddish matte brown. I only use it for my cheekbones contour or else my face looks too red and muddy. The other downside is the lasting power. It's nothing bad honestly, but I just wish they last way longer.

(+) good pigmentation, sleek packaging
(-) quite poor lasting power, contour too reddish

Will I buy it again? I'm still looking for a better contouring shade, so probably no. But I still find it very useful for beginners!

This product is an amazing contour kit.
I am now on my second one of these for £10 you can't go wrong.

The contour powder is slightly ashy but I just mix with my Nars laguna bronzer and it looks amazing. The highlighter is beautiful and hardly has any shimmer. The blush is also a gorgeous coral. I love it.

It doesnt have any affect on my skin, doesn't cause breakouts and isn't too powdery. Defientley a bargin.

On my second palette, I love this product. The highlighter is just beautiful and the blush isn't too shimmery. The contour powder is too ashy for mw unfortunately which does let it down slightly but I can work it if I put a small amount on with my Nars laguna bronzer. Doesn't cause breakouts. Also clings slightly to dry skin which is a little bit of a let down.

I find it so handy to have all three products in one kit, and I love the contour colour! I rarely use the blush as it's too shimmery for me, and the highlighter is perfect for when I'm more tanned. I find the packaging gets dirty really easily and there's better palettes out there that are cheaper and more appropriate for my makeup tastes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have light skin with slightly warm undertones, and purchased the sleek face form in 'fair'. The contour shade is a matte taupe, it blends easily and is buildable. The highlight is an ivory colour with a subtle pearly finish; perfect for everyday use. The blush is a highly pigmented coral/peach with fine golden shimmer - I use it with a light hand and it suits my skin tone, but some people might prefer a cooler toned blush. I much prefer this to the Australis AC on tour palette in light. I would buy this again, although I might purchase it in 'light' which appears to have a more universal shade of blush.

I've had this contour kit in shade Medium for ages, I'm quite tanned and with a bit of practice it's easy to get a nice sculpted look with the contour shade. I use the contour shade every time I do my makeup.
The bronzer is a nice golden colour and I sometimes use it if I'm going out and want to look super glam.
The highlighter is a fail for me, doesn't highlight anything and is so shimmery it looks like kids' glitter makeup. I don't think it's got any use except for maybe if you wanted some shimmer on the tops of the cheekbones but definitely doesn't highlight anything and looks stupid on the nose/forehead.

I still think at £9.99 it was a good buy as I like the contour shade and the bronzer isn't bad, however the contour shade I will only use on my cheekbones and very lightly on my forehead.
I can't contour my nose with this as it just makes my nose looks dirty and muddy. I've tried so many times and I can't get a nice defined look.

If you want a full face contouring and highlighting kit then this probably isn't ideal but it's alright for quickly sweeping on my cheeks for everyday use. I'm looking for a cream contour kit so wouldn't repurchase but will still use this for more 'day to day' looks.

Popular Blush Products