100%

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

This eyeliner is a no-brainer. The color is a pure, metallic bright gold; no glitter, so no fallout; it glides on easily and smoothly (no skipping); the pencil isn’t too soft or too hard, it holds a point, but doesn’t tug; it lasts several hours (about 4-5) on my oily eyelids without migrating or fading; and it’s cheap! I bought mine for less than $7. I use this color more as a fun accent, so I don’t think I’ll go through it too fast but when I do I’ll buy another.

About reviewer (576 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

Simply gorgeous. A deep golden colour perfect for warmer complexions. It lasts well, is beautifully subtle, and is well worth the money. (Though, of course, you will literally look a million dollars with it on!)

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I had this given to me to try by a friend who works at Ulta. Very creamy, super pigmented and rivals Urban Decay in terms of color selection and payoff. I bought several more in various colors and I am very happy with them. I do recommend.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

6 years ago

LOVE THIS! Beautiful gold color that compliments my brown eyes nicely. This pencil eyeliner that has a gel-like consistency sets quickly so if you are a new eyeliner user beaware...it is long lasting, opaque and easy to use. Does not give a precise thin line after resharpening but that's not what I use it for...I usually line my upper lashline with a dark color then use this in a line right over it. Or use it to line my lower lashline.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

NYX Slide On, Glide On, Stay On, and Definitely a Turn On Eyeliner, aka the Slide On Pencil, is the creamiest pencil liner I've ever worked with. NYX says "don't let the softness of this eyeliner pencil fool you. Silky soft, yet delivers a powerful, robust color to line the eyes. The formula doesn't smear or smudge, and provides extreme color. It's like a liquid liner in a pencil without the mess." NYX offers 18 shades, I have Glitzy Gold, which is described as a "pure gold." Each pencil contaisn 1.2g (.04 oz) and retails for about $8, which is a expensive compared to most of their other liners. NYX does not test on animals. This eyeliner was made in Germany. I purchased my pencil at Ulta, but NYX products can also be bought from the brand's website and a variety of e-tailers, and select drugstores NYX's Slide On pencils are traditional (need to be sharpened), wood pencils, coated to be the same color as the product inside. The pencil is topped with a black plastic cap that stays on well and hasn't cracked. These pencils are covered in information, the NYX logo, shade name and number, and a full ingredient list. NYX says that this eyeliner is "so good the name has to be this long". No, NYX. Don't be silly. No eyeliner need an eleven word long name. But really though, this eyeliner's formula is amazing. When NYX said they "slide on, glide on", they really do! Wow, is this pencil creamy. I hate using pencil liners on my upper lash line, they always have an uncomfortable pull to them, but not NYX's Slide On Pencil. The formula feels kinda like a gel eyeliner. The tip of this pencil is also too soft, it tends to break off at the very top, so you'll need to sharpen more often than you do with drier pencils. A lot of bloggers compare NYX Slide On pencils to Urban Decay's 24/7 pencils, but I find the NYX liners significantly creamier. The formula of NYX's Slide On pencils is waterproof, which is uncommon among pencil liners. The waterproof formulation really helps this eyeliner to stay put, no smudging or fading, it's even kinda hard to remove. If you plan to smudge your Slide On pencil, work fast, it sets in a matter of seconds. I love gold eyeliner and eyeshadow; it's probably the shade that works best with my dark brown eyes. I also feel like gold eyeliner is so versatile, they can be used with a bright look or to liven up a neutral look. Glitzy Gold is a very intense, metallic, bright gold. Pure gold was the perfect description. Despite it's very metallic finish, Glitzy Gold doesn't contain any noticeable flecks of shimmer or glitter. This is my new favorite gold eyeliner. NYX's Glitzy Gold Slide On Eyeliner is fabulous. This is my new favorite eyeliner, I've been reaching for it almost every day. The formula is so good; smooth, creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. What's not to like? This eyeliner is reasonably priced, but a tad more expensive than other NYX liners. I recommend this eyeliner, especially in the shade Glitzy Gold. I'll definitely repurchase this eyeliner and I plan on trying a few more shades. I love finding a new favorite eyeliner.

About reviewer (508 reviews)

Age19-24